Android 7 issue

Pjfp
34 posts Member
So @CG_SBCrumb, in my case I have a moto g4, with Android 7.1. It won't get more updates, so no 8.0 for me. I live in a country were having access for a better phone is hard and incredibly expensive (Venezuela, BTW). The post you put basically says, upgrade or die. Now I'm **** for arena (1st yesterday), gac (could do it yesterday so no issues there TILL NEXT ONE), raids, tb, tw, etc. How does that help me?

Replies

• I am also unable to upgrade my phone to a newer version of Android.
  • Switch the language of your device (Spanish and French both work so far) and log in. It works.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Switch the language of your device (Spanish and French both work so far) and log in. It works.

Is it a joke or not?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Switch the language of your device (Spanish and French both work so far) and log in. It works.

Is it a joke or not?

Is not, it really isn't. People in EA Answers and here are reporting it works.
  • I can confirm.. I changed my language to German and I got in. ****? I missed everything today.. both payouts and GA. So? whose fault is it?
  • Scorpionus wrote: »
    I can confirm.. I changed my language to German and I got in. ****? I missed everything today.. both payouts and GA. So? whose fault is it?

CG for not properly testing their stuff.
  • Will I get 600 purples because of it? I hardly doubt it even tho I wasnt made aware of any kinda issue. Yeah well.. they are still surprised so much of us are playing the game after all this time. FFS.
  • switch to french game loads Ermagherd

cant read it but whatevs
  • Best new content ever! All I do now is swap languages for fun.. am I rolling speed on this mod or defense? who knows! who cares! its something to do.. I need a new hobby.

anyway yeah, switching the language does indeed fix it.
  • Confirmed spanish is working,3/5 nest,i am not going back to english where i get 0 all the time
  • Confirmed spanish is working,3/5 nest,i am not going back to english where i get 0 all the time

Muy bueno! Felicidades!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • La français fonctionne correctement.

Superstition is language independent. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    My favorite part about playing in Spanish is Kylo Ren without mascara. :D

I've also learned that when someone calls me a "vieja" it is NOT a compliment. :o

• I lost out on kyper because of this....
  • I have been able to log in when I changed my language to German.. when I restarted and set to english.. No dice. so.. I dont believe its the clients fault. But that's just me. :D
  • CG, get your game straight.. at least to be able to log in. FFS.
  • Theres no chance I can win GAC without logging in
    12 mins to go and Im still waiting
    What are you going to do about it?

Change the language on your device to French, German Spanish or Huingarian. Not joking.

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Bugs are to be reported on EA Answers. EA_Mindtricks acknowledged the issue already and devs are investigating the cause. Here is the thread coving this issue. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-crashes-on-Android-OS-7-1-1-or-lower-after-04-12-2019/td-p/8506236

CG_SBCrumb is posting updates on the issue in this thread.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/220326/android-devices-crashing#latest
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are currently investigating the client crashes on Android devices OS 7.1.1 or lower after yesterday's update. Updating to OS 8.0 should resolve this issue while we investigate this issue. We apologize inconvenience.
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Update: This appears to also impacting some devices with OS 8.0+. We believe we have found the issue and are working on a fix. I will share more details as soon as I have them.
This discussion has been closed.