Unable to login

I have updated the game yesterday and logged in normally, I have logged in normally this morning.. but since 2 pm the game was not responsive and I haven't been able to login or play at all. I have missed my payout in both arenas and I am still waiting for a solution. One of my platforms is bluestacks, so android version shouldnt have an impact. Yet I can't do anything. I eagerly await for a solution.. Just to be able to play and participate in a game we all love and share and have been playing for quite some time.

Regards, M.

Replies

• Same here. Doesn't work on my phone nor on bluestacks. It's been like this since 2 PM (GMT).
  • My droid is still failing to load game, Iphone logs in flawlessly.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Yeah I use blusestacks on a MacBook Pro. That shouldn’t have anything to do with what android version is causing this.
  • I think they have a broader issue with this.. but its being kept down low or dismissed as something else.. like android version. If you ask me.. something is very wrong.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Switch the language of your device (Spanish and French both work so far) and log in. It works. And this is why threads about bugs should be left open.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mine won’t open either. Cmon fix your game SWGOH smh.
  • Jeffo wrote: »
    Yeah I use blusestacks on a MacBook Pro. That shouldn’t have anything to do with what android version is causing this.

It does. BlueStacks is basically an Android virtual machine and they built it on Android 7.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I can log in fine on my Android device. However, BlueStacks is having issues with logging in. It gets me as far as logging in to Google Play and that's where it stops.
    Real Old Timers and Misfits - Officer

OldGreybeard 763-474-659
  • Game worked fine until about 10 minutes ago. Now cant even log in. Was there an update today. It worked fine 2 hours ago... been on loading screen for like 30 min now... sad game doesn't even work when it loads lstb bugs, along with every other release and now it doesn't even load.

Seems like they should do less Q&A and just focus on providing a working product.

What good are hyperdrive packs if I cant whale out on them? Not that I'd actually buy one but even if I wanted to waste money I cant.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Switch the language of your device (Spanish and French both work so far) and log in. It works. And this is why threads about bugs should be left open.

This works on Bluestacks too
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Make sure your Bluestacks is updated with the latest updates. That made all the difference for me.
  • The root cause of the problem, which I'm sure @cg_sbcrumb etc are aware of (but not admitting!) is that they haven't updated the API client library the game is using to the new version despite Google warning developers that not doing so would lead to issues, I know since my boss got those same warnings for our company's app, and they were coming out to developers as far back as the Spring, so CG have had over 6-Months of warnings from Google that issues would occur...and now they are!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Bugs are to be reported on EA Answers. EA_Mindtricks acknowledged the issue already and devs are investigating the cause. Here is the thread coving this issue. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-crashes-on-Android-OS-7-1-1-or-lower-after-04-12-2019/td-p/8506236

CG_SBCrumb is posting updates on the issue in this thread.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/220326/android-devices-crashing#latest
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are currently investigating the client crashes on Android devices OS 7.1.1 or lower after yesterday's update. Updating to OS 8.0 should resolve this issue while we investigate this issue. We apologize inconvenience.
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Update: This appears to also impacting some devices with OS 8.0+. We believe we have found the issue and are working on a fix. I will share more details as soon as I have them.
This discussion has been closed.