GAC was actually very good BUT...

I made a post at the start of this GAC arguing that ships, the new player lock in system and rewards would ruin it. In all fairness, ships actually in my opinion helped this as many have invested highly in ships and deserve a reward and the player lock in wasn’t as annoying as I anticipated. However...

Rewards in my opinion really need to be increased to help incentivise players to participate more. I had 2 auto sets and 1 guy who forgot to attack, and after asking one why he didn’t he stated the rewards are garbage. I know they are increasing Arena Tokens ( not sure by much) but I feel ship omegas really don’t persuade people as much, especially in their quite small numbers. I’d honestly prefer a GEAR BOX WHICH SCALES depending what place you get every week and can kinda help with the gear grind

Also, Man City or Liverpool to win the Premier League??? 🧐🤔

Replies

• Liverpool
  • 3 omegas is kinda lame. if were switching from zetas, we need like 10-20 omegas for 1st
  • This set of GAC gave out omegas and ship stuff. Neither are as valuable as zeta mats. Its expected that players care less this time around.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    TaviRus wrote: »
    This set of GAC gave out omegas and ship stuff. Neither are as valuable as zeta mats. Its expected that players care less this time around.

Promotion to Kyber gave 2 zeta materials.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    TaviRus wrote: »
    This set of GAC gave out omegas and ship stuff. Neither are as valuable as zeta mats. Its expected that players care less this time around.

Promotion to Kyber gave 2 zeta materials.

Depends on your Division. Sometimes just one
  • Liverpool.
  • The OP is right,a gearbox same as the tb one at the end of the GAC event will be fair and also double the tokens,this will not be too much since the event runs for a month,also just giving more tokens alone will not be much more convincing to play the mode because you need almost 10k of tokens to get 100 kyro salvage,which you need for every character more or less,and if you put this reward in crystals is 2800 which is nothing and also you can't get 10k tokens from 1 event alone.
  • Where are people finding all these players that have auto defenses or don't attack at all? Since GAC was introduced I've not a single time met an auto-defense or had an opponent who didn't attack. But people are making it look like ~30% (just an estimate) of the community don't participate in GAC. I simply can't believe it's actually that many because I still haven't met one in all my games (despite the chances being fairly high of meeting one at least a few times during all this time).
  • GAC rewards where,are and probably will remain garbage, there is nothing more to add i guess.
    I understand all that do not actively take part in GAC, i'm playing it actively, but i face a lot who have autodeploy, or go full deff and don't attack etc .etc.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining