Padme Squad G13 order

What is the best order to G13 this squad?

Also, what is the best line up? It seems: Padme, Ani, GK have to be there, then there is some wiggle room, but it seems 3PO also needs to be there to make the squad top 10 worthy.

TIA

Replies

• Options
    I did mine with ships in mind: Ana and Ahsoka first.
  • Options
    Anakin because hes the 2nd best G13.

GK because u need him G13 for GAS

then Padmé
  • Options
    JKA, GK, Padmé, AT and eventually C3 in the long term.
  • Options
    How about zeta order? I have Padme leadership so far, one zeta about ready to go.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    How about zeta order? I have Padme leadership so far, one zeta about ready to go.

Padme's unique is the most important 2nd zeta IMO, then probably GK's 3rd. Asokas is recommended sometimes 2nd or 3rd, I put it 3rd and find it very lack lustre. Many dont run Asoka at all...
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Cool. JKA just whenever then? I have a zzC3PO with +135 speed and about 130% potency I can use instead of Ahsoka if I decide to switch in arena.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I find JKA zeta to be huge when Padme faces DR. But against other assist heavy teams (Bugs, OR) it's not needed. I've yet to do a Padme v JKR

Assuming you're using Padme, Ani, GK, Tano and c3 I'd g13 in this order-

Ani, GK, Tano, Padme, C3

your ships and dps are brought to higher levels first, basically
  • Options
    I had to make a comment about Ahsoka's zeta being "lack luster" as I find her zeta extremely beneficial when using her in a full GR team. She assists whenever a GR ally uses a special ability with her basic. Her basic will cleanse the targets buffs including taunt. Clearing taunts constantly and steady pecking away at about 30k a hit adds up quick unless she has stacks of courage then the damage goes up. My Padme GR team is far from the greatest and I dont have "god mods" but they work good for me.

https://swgoh.gg/p/895749771/