how to connect iOS account with a google play account .

trying to use an emulator to save my wrists from being on the phone for 1-2 hrs playing SWGOH . any help on this topic would be great . im using an iOS for my mobile device so finding an emulator is near impossible

Replies

• RefugeAssassin
    123 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I think you need a facebook account but since mine was already linked when i switched phones last week. go to settings-->connect-->link a device and follow the instructions. Google galaxy of heroes device linking and EA support has a KB for how to do it.
  • matt666_wooo
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    well im more trying to use both devices to play , one for when im mobile and dont have access to a computer and the other for when im at home . so i have no idea if it would work like this or not
  • well im more trying to use both devices to play , one for when im mobile and dont have access to a computer and the other for when im at home . so i have no idea if it would work like this or not

Yes, when you link the accounts you can play on 2 different devices as long as you arent trying to play on them both at the exact same time. If you google it you should also see some reddit posts from people as well that confirm this.