CLS rebels, who to R6--> R7 next?

I need Badstilla on DR teams to die in opening, so I am thinking R2feptduyfw75j.png

Replies

• TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Either C3 or Engineer.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • General Grievous

So you can use a proper team. (> : D)
  • I'd suggest to just stop with that team at where you are for now. Most of your relics are in a single team that, despite being fun to play, is not going to be a lot more arena viable with a few more relics.

In GAC/TW however it looks like all your bulk is in one single team that you'll probably be forced to use on offense most of the time. It would be time to start working on another team.
  • Do chewie. For falcons and his damage output increases
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Neither CLS is terrible
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Neither CLS is terrible

Respectfully disagree. Cls/Han/Chewie is a great way to get 62 banners in GAC against a ton of teams
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
    Neither CLS is terrible

Respectfully disagree. Cls/Han/Chewie is a great way to get 62 banners in GAC against a ton of teams

Well, most importantly it is my only DR/Malak counter. Although, I don't have a JKR counter so I need to up my Padme team.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I would put it on Chewie since he is attacking everytime Han does. But it would depends on your mods.
  • Chewie fo’sho
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Neither CLS is terrible

Your advice and comments are consistently inaccurate or just wrong. And there are so many if them. Are you getting paid to just post anything?

To the OP, as someone already alluded, there is diminishing returns going further with relics for this specific team. However, if your set on upgrading this team I'd probably go Chewy as getting a little extra damage with each Han Solo, CLS, and his own attack may give you the most return. Also, increases your ship stats too.

Thanks. I've decided to go ahead and R7 all but C3PO, starting with R2. For GAC I will eventually be breaking the team up for C3 to go to Padme. So having Chew CLS and Han at R7 will allow them to carry whatever 2 members I add to them (1 will probably be Old Ben and possibly ST Han. )

All of these characters are worthy of R7. R2 boosts the whole team's stats. How much, be nice to figure that out without a spreadsheet. Not much for spreadsheeting at the moment.
  • R2 gives 10% of his stats to his allies. Prot, health, offense, potency. So take a look at what your current bonuses would be and decide if more R2 is actually worth it. Will an extra +100 (guess) offense really matter?
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Neither CLS is terrible

Your advice and comments are consistently inaccurate or just wrong. And there are so many if them. Are you getting paid to just post anything?

To the OP, as someone already alluded, there is diminishing returns going further with relics for this specific team. However, if your set on upgrading this team I'd probably go Chewy as getting a little extra damage with each Han Solo, CLS, and his own attack may give you the most return. Also, increases your ship stats too.

Wrong? CLS requires 1 journey, 3 legendaries and one raid character to be viable in arena.

Hans **** is beatable with Negotiator

For the investment you give the team isnt worth it
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Neither CLS is terrible

Wrong? CLS requires 1 journey, 3 legendaries and one raid character to be viable in arena.

Hans **** is beatable with Negotiator

For the investment you give the team isnt worth it

I know now. It probably is worth ot in the super-long-term. In 2024 it'll be hard to farm this team against all the other toons that'll be out there. I mean, C3PO and late-teen Padme will be the only toons with tags matching 10 year-old Anakin. You'll need Padme and C3PO to unlock teen Padme and Sebulba.

You'll need the Ewoks to unlock tree-crashing forest trooper. So much farming to come....
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I would probably r7 your jawas