Will the Hyperdrive Bundle have Zetas?

And would you buy it if it does?

Replies

• Yes I would

But I doubt it would

Unless, THEY BREAK the integral game balance which will cause a disturbance in the force causing the whale outbreak to rise destroying ever little bit of humanity left in their player base for $99.99 USD. PLUS TAX.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Yes I would

But I doubt it would

Unless, THEY BREAK the integral game balance which will cause a disturbance in the force causing the whale outbreak to rise destroying ever little bit of humanity left in their player base for $99.99 USD. PLUS TAX.

I keep 5 or 6 zetas on hand.. I'd trade them all for stun guns. THAT would cause a disturbance in the force.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Yes I would

But I doubt it would

I keep 5 or 6 zetas on hand.. I'd trade them all for stun guns. THAT would cause a disturbance in the force.

I mean the force is already disturbed.

Let's just see how disturbed we can make it.
  • 100x Zeta Mats for $99.99.
  • 100x Zeta Mats for $99.99.

20****
  • Of course not. The purpose of the hyperdrive bundle is to immediately skip the most fun part of the game, so you can quickly get to the grinding, and, of course, the spending
  • I doubt the bundle will cost less than $399