Speed mod sets

Hey everyone. Real quick question here. Is it possible to get a speed set arrow with a speed primary? I know you can get offense mod set with an offense primary, but I wasn’t sure about mods. Thanks.

Replies

• Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Yes. The set has no bearing on what the primary will be. However, the primary can never be the same as the secondary, which is what you may have been thinking of. That's why you can't get a Speed primary arrow that has Speed secondaries as well. Your squares will never have % Offense secondaries (although they can still have flat offense), and your diamonds will never have % Defense secondaries. For the purposes of this rule, % and flat secondaries are different.
  • Jbnf wrote: »
    Yes. The set has no bearing on what the primary will be. However, the primary can never be the same as the secondary, which is what you may have been thinking of. That's why you can't get a Speed primary arrow that has Speed secondaries as well. Your squares will never have % Offense secondaries (although they can still have flat offense), and your diamonds will never have % Defense secondaries. For the purposes of this rule, % and flat secondaries are different.

Okay. I was just trying to check because I only have 3 speed set arrows, and none of them are speed primaries. They are defense and health.