"New" Shaak Ti team?

Moorebid
488 posts Member
edited December 2019
Now we have Arc Trooper, who do you drop for him in a Shaak Ti led team?
Currently I'm running Shaak Ti lead, Cody, 5s, sarge and Echo.
I'm having a real hard time deciding who to replace. Any ideas?

Replies

• Options
    Do you not use Rex in your line up? I would get rid of Cody and replace him with Rex so you have the 501st synergy. Then eventually drop sarge for arc
  • Options
    Do you not use Rex in your line up? I would get rid of Cody and replace him with Rex so you have the 501st synergy. Then eventually drop sarge for arc

I've been told several times by various sources NOT to use Rex. Sarge is a real damage dealer too, hard to replace.
  • Options
    Anyway once you replace Shaak Ti by GAS for lead, shaak ti becomes useless.

Just like bastilla lead before JKR came
  • Options
    Rex is amazing for his cleanse, tenacity up and his one shot ability. His zeta is pretty solid as well. But yeah like Vincent said, GAS will make shaak pretty useless when you get him
  • Marev
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    I've been told several times by various sources NOT to use Rex. Sarge is a real damage dealer too, hard to replace.

Then I‘m afraid you have been told wrong... Rex is AMAZING and integral in that lineup with a mass cleanse and tenacity buff, lowering cooldowns for other 501st clones (with zeta), feeding turn meter and last but not least his annihilate ability.

Therefore, I definitely second replacing Cody with Rex and Sarge with ARC trooper. I know that Sarge does a lot of damage, but luckily, so does the ARC, both with his own and with his turret which additionally assists from one other character as well and gives you a dispel.
  • Options

Then you need to find some new sources. Anyone who told you to use Cody over Rex on a Shaak Ti/Clones team doesn't know what they are talking about.
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    LMAO cody is god awful.

Rex literally one shots anything with his special. And gives TM

remove sarge he is useless compared to ARC.

Boi whoever told cody > rex and sgt > arc has no actual skill in said game.
  • Options

Were these opponents who told you this?
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Were these opponents who told you this?

Fax.

He probably got baited.

I mean Cody is trash and clone SGT is baby food compared to ARC
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    He just read some old thread on this but it was before the rework of the 501. It was argued who to take off the clone team for shaak lead. Before reworks Rex was who made sense , to some.
  • Options
    Well, I'm glad I started this thread then lol
  • Options
    Rex is amazing for his cleanse, tenacity up and his one shot ability. His zeta is pretty solid as well. But yeah like Vincent said, GAS will make shaak pretty useless when you get him

This. Tenacity up for your whole team is probably top 3 skills in the game. I think I'd take tenacity up over protection up.
  • Options
    Cody’s good, but not on this team. Shaak Ti is good, but once you have General Skywalker she’s obsolete.

That said, Shaak Ti, Cody, and Sgt is only missing two characters to make a second Clone team for defense or clean up. Plus Sgt’s ship is really great. Point being that you aren’t completely SOL if you use then while working on ARC.

For now, until your ARC is ready, definitely drop Cody and use Rex. You’re right about Sgt in the short term—he hits well and that 50% tm from his basic means he’s going to be hitting often under Shaak Ti.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.