Speculation for New Galactic Legends Unlock Requirements

124Next

Replies

• Options
    💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💳
  • Options
    Krynn007 wrote: »
    Kilo_Ren wrote: »
    Who cares about galactic legends. Who cares about Rey and kylo ren. The only people who think they're legends is Disney. Disney already messed up the skywalker saga and now CG is just forcing another cash grab down our throats with 2 characters nobody even likes let alone thinks they're legends. This game only saddens me with every new update. I can't take much more of the greed. Bf2 was the bad guy in star wars gaming but now swgoh has run away with that title and bf2 has course corrected itself. Dice will continue on and CG won't unless they change their greedy ways.

Chill out bro.

Not like Disney could do any worse than the horrific prequels. All the Disney SW flicks are exponentially better.

Hahaha, I whole heartedly disagree. But, by saying exponentially better, you're saying Force Awakens was better than the prequels and The Last Jedi was even better than that? They looked good visually, but story wise TLJ was trash.

You can say you dislike TLJ. You are wrong, but that is your opinion.

To say it is worse than the prequels is nucking futs.

It's some of the worst terrible writting I've seen in film in a long time
    First off Poe at the start basically making a mockery of hux and the first order was just stupid. A commander would have shot him down or capture him instead of sitting there Letting him make a fool of them
    Secondly a huge military and half a brain wouldn' blow up a base when the majority of their fleet is right in front of them, rather they'd blow up the fleet and then go down secure the base and look for any Intel. Plus blowing up the fleet would make any survivors on the planet unable to escape. Now you have prisoner you can extract information from.
    Plus They'd be looking for any contacts and information on base location, who are supporting them etc.
    You can't find Intel when you blow it all up, and that's just the first few min of the opening scene

Then you have flying Leia who survives being blown up and is out in space without any protection. When I saw that, I near died. People use the argument that she has the force, but as far as we know, she hasn't been trained and is no Jedi.

Then there is the slow speed chase. Like seriously. This so didn't feel right when I was watching this in the theatre. Surly first order could have called in reinforcement, or something, rather than trail behind firing a few lasers waiting for them to run out of fuel.
    I couldn't help but feel like I was watching something that some lazy teenage writter had come up with.
    Then Poe doing the coup. All holdo had to do was explain her plan. Rather than trying to keep it so top secret, and who the hell was she away

Killing off admiral ackbar in a way you almost miss it
    Kylo Ren ever since he's been introduced is nothing more than a emo teenage kid that has tantrums. Even when he open fire on the Luke projection, reminded me of some kid having a tantrum. How can anyone find him as bad **** as Vader, or Darth maul even.
    Kill
    Killing snooke just like that. Didn't seem the finish he deserved
    The whole Luke aspect was terrible. Just an angry old man. That wasn't the Luke we know. Luke Skywalker was the guy who believe and never gave up on finding good in people. He turned Darth Vader back, the one guy you think is too far gone. Even Mark Hamil himself didn't seem to agree with this.
    The way they even decided end his fate was in no way the way many had expected.
    Rose. Enough said
    Her and Finn side mission which just felt like it was more a time killer, and in the end the accomplish absolutely nothing.

I can go on and on. The whole movie just felt like this has to happen because of this. It felt like lazy writting. We need to make this happen, so let's just do this.

I can only hope this next movie will make up for the last two

I agree with this whole thing although, for me at least, ep9 could never make up for the last 2 no matter what happens. Also I don’t know if you think this as well but I found that whole “tracking through hyperspace” kind of stupid, doesn’t really fit seems more for Star Trek or Stargate
  • Options
    The TLJ was a terrible movie full of plot holes and deus ex machina.
  • Options
    We'll just need to have 47 characters to relic 11, "maybe" relic 10 if RNG is on our side....

Wait, We're not even to relic 8 yet? Hmm, are you sure???
  • Options
    I just hate that the first two “Galactic Legends” are these two. A whiny brat bad guy and a can-do-nothing-wrong good girl. Ugh

Welcome to Star Wars... I suppose.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...