Galactic Legends

Baby_Yoda
1155 posts Member
edited December 2019
List of true galactic legends

- Jar jar
- Baby Yoda
- Yoda
- Jedi Luke
- Han
- Vader
- Leia
- Jabba
- Chewie
- Rey
- Kylo
- Porkins
- Kid Anakin

Keep it going
Post edited by Baby_Yoda on

Replies

  • Porkins /thread.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Legends in the format of being stories passed down whether good or bad?

    Good legends/"serious answers":

    - Taun taun
    - Anakin (kid)
    - Cin Drallig

    Bad legends:

    - Kathleen Kennedy (destroyer of brands)
    - Rian Johnson (destroyer of qualifications)
    - Mobile gaming (destroyer of sensible profit margins)
  • Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    Dang u just hate zoomers lol
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...

    Anything that isnt episode 4 5 6
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...

    Anything that isnt episode 4 5 6

    But 1, 2, 3, R1 and Solo are all prequels.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...

    Obviously sequel trilogy
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    Dang u just hate zoomers lol

    The upcoming realease of the rise of disappointments seems to be making me bitter(something only Disney has ever done)
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    Dang u just hate zoomers lol

    The upcoming realease of the rise of disappointments seems to be making me bitter(something only Disney has ever done)

    At least u got the Mandalorian
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...

    Anything that isnt episode 4 5 6

    But 1, 2, 3, R1 and Solo are all prequels.

    I figure that’s why he didn’t include them because they can’t be sequels
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    Dang u just hate zoomers lol

    The upcoming realease of the rise of disappointments seems to be making me bitter(something only Disney has ever done)

    At least u got the Mandalorian

    True, at least that’s good(hopefully it stays that way)
  • Baby_Yoda
    1155 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...

    Anything that isnt episode 4 5 6

    But 1, 2, 3, R1 and Solo are all prequels.

    I figure that’s why he didn’t include them because they can’t be sequels

    You know you're talking about yourself in the third person right?
  • @CG_SvenGG "To avoid any plot spoilers, these aren’t the final in-game names. We will unveil the final names at some point following the theatrical release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker."

    This is a spoiler. Duuuuuuuhr. Well done yet again, CG. Winning.
  • MADMAN3199
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...

    Anything that isnt episode 4 5 6

    But 1, 2, 3, R1 and Solo are all prequels.

    I figure that’s why he didn’t include them because they can’t be sequels

    You know you're talking about yourself in the third person right?

    I figured he said that because of what you said and I said that’s probably why you worded it that way(you saying4,5,6)
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...

    Anything that isnt episode 4 5 6

    But 1, 2, 3, R1 and Solo are all prequels.

    I figure that’s why he didn’t include them because they can’t be sequels

    You know you're talking about yourself in the third person right?

    I figured he said that because of what you said and I said that’s probably why you worded it that way(you saying4,5,6)

    Oh so theres 2 people running ur account lol
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    Okay Boomer.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    source.gif

    The head bumper stromtrooper is the real galactic legend from episode IV

    Lmao at that one, have yourself a like
  • MADMAN3199
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Anything but Sequel characters. I’d take a jawa with no arms over Sequel toons being galactic legends

    But what do you consider sequel characters? Empire Strikes back was a sequel...

    Anything that isnt episode 4 5 6

    But 1, 2, 3, R1 and Solo are all prequels.

    I figure that’s why he didn’t include them because they can’t be sequels

    You know you're talking about yourself in the third person right?

    I figured he said that because of what you said and I said that’s probably why you worded it that way(you saying4,5,6)

    Oh so theres 2 people running ur account lol

    You didn’t put 1-3 r1 and solo in your comment so I said to Ephran that them being prequels was probably why you only put 4-6. I wasn’t answering myself if that’s what you thought
  • MADMAN3199
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Some Yuuzhan Vong as legends or not legends would be nice

    EDIT: do any of you actually know what the Yuuzhan Vong are?
    Post edited by MADMAN3199 on
  • Legends:
    Vader
    Luke
    Yoda
    Han
    Jabba the Hut
    Bobba Fett
  • Rey? Kylo? You keep using this word 'legends', I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • Travesty wrote: »
    Rey? Kylo? You keep using this word 'legends', I do not think it means what you think it means.

    They're already in the game as legends so I didnt add them
  • Jabba. No question
  • You want more 3* toons requiring GET2 to progress?
  • Ladislav wrote: »
    You want more 3* toons requiring GET2 to progress?

    ?
Sign In or Register to comment.