What factors decide who comes to the assist!?

I've always wondered.... Doesn't seem random.

In my case, no matter who calls for an assist, its usually my weakest toon who answers (JC, or Acolyte, or Ewok Elder, depending who's on my team).

My last arena battle, the enemy's Ventress answered 100% of their (all-too-frequent) assists, which of course almost always crit and stunned.

Anyone know what factors in when calling for an assist?

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Well in my experience, it is ALWAYS the character who is currently stunned....
  • JoshG wrote: »
    Well in my experience, it is ALWAYS the character who is currently stunned....

Always. Or it's your weakest hitter if no one is stunned. Look there goes Royal Guard look at him gently poke the enemy!
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    fVspzkp.jpg?1?fb
  • It's random. If you use a phasma lead like I do you see everyone getting their assists in. If you're just using 1or2 toons with assist skills it will probably seem fixed as there aren't as many going down. But yeah, I occasionally get the odd game where a borrowed barriss turns into an assist thief and takes them all
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Sikho wrote: »
    fVspzkp.jpg?1?fb

This makes so much sense.

Guess its not just me then: stunned toon or bariss/weak-hitter. Lol.

If only it were the case for the AI too. =\
    Those Ventress crit hurt pretty bad.... With or without the stun.

(On a side note... Ventress is a beast. ^_^ just a Lil squishy. A self-healing squishy stunning murderous beast)
  • It's always enemy's Rey. Even if their Rey died. Daka will bring her back for assist.
  • Off topic true story:

In my younger days when I played D&D with my brother, I managed to roll a 1 on a 20-sided die 5 times in a row. (And it wasn't a savings roll, but trying to hit the enemy... Meaning low number = bad)

My brother was in semi-shock trying his best not to laugh in my face, while I raged on and proceeded to throw everything I could get my hands on across the room.... (I was an angry kid.... Learned to manage that since. Lol)

True story.
  • Mstrdrgn1012
    441 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Natok205 wrote: »
    It's always enemy's Rey. Even if their Rey died. Daka will bring her back for assist.

That sounds about right. Lol.

Man, I'm gonna have nightmares about this.... Beautiful Daisy Ridley gonna come at me, I'll be all charmed of course, then "WHACK,WHACK...WHACK!".
    There I lay near-death, begging for mercy, when a huge creepy alien looking Geonosian freak flies in to my rescue, blasts her to pieces.

In disbelief I look up at my hero, not sure if I should thank him or crawl away to safety before he rips my arms out of their socket, when BAM! Rey re-appears and destroys the Geonosian and looks at me again! Oh god, what a nightmare...
  • When facing Rey with daka this happens:
    http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-20-2015/0dykzZ.gif