Grievous lead Seperatists can beat maxed GAS Squads (with ARC)

MD_Geist
298 posts Member
edited December 2019
Enjoy the Video vs maxed Meta Team with my Seperatists Underdog (less Gear and Relics)

https://youtu.be/SbUwGe5T3g0

Grievous continues to kill the next Meta: Now JKR, DR and GAS. (Oh and Negotiator) so clearly the best Investment for 2019 - If you want hunt some Whales and Krakens in your Arena Shards.

Replies

• O:
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Congrats on your win but the win was largely because of the General Skywalker bug that led to your victory.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Congrats on your win but the win was largely because of the General Skywalker bug that led to your victory.

Bug? You mean the fix?

It was done with droids before (and before the Bug/fix) other Players used full seperatist droids or Wat for droideka to Beat GAS but (unlike my Squad) you needed full Relics (cause most HAS Teams have full Relics too at least GAS himself) so it is Harder to Gear your **** and IG100 Up to R7 (Wat works fine with Low Stars too)
  • MD_Geist wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Bug? You mean the fix?

It was done with droids before (and before the Bug/fix) other Players used full seperatist droids or Wat for droideka to Beat GAS but (unlike my Squad) you needed full Relics (cause most HAS Teams have full Relics too at least GAS himself) so it is Harder to Gear your **** and IG100 Up to R7 (Wat works fine with Low Stars too)

No, Ultra is referring to the bugged interaction between Skywalker and the ARC turret which is allowing him to be critically hit despite all allies being defeated.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • The GS is not meta yet. DR Malak still the meta. It shows GS don't hold well on defense even full squad of R7
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Banmeong wrote: »
    The GS is not meta yet. DR Malak still the meta. It shows GS don't hold well on defense even full squad of R7

Lol and hes done with getting teamamates like DR got Malak too. Lol #RIP