Early Fleet Admirals?

Hi all, hope you're having a nice saturday.

I just reached level 60 on my alt and I'm contemplating which fleet admiral to use.

I understand negotiator/malevolence/chimera are probably superior to the initial 3, but I won't have access to them for a while. On my main I started using Executrix and never stopped, despite being told its trash, so I want to make a right choice on this account.

Cheers.

Replies

• Home One for unlocking Chimaera and also with a rebel fleet once you unlock Han's Falcon.
    Executrix is good for a while though.
  • khelzac wrote: »
    Home One for unlocking Chimaera and also with a rebel fleet once you unlock Han's Falcon.

Sorry, i'll rephrase my question, which is best for arena
  • TangoSket wrote: »
    khelzac wrote: »
    Home One for unlocking Chimaera and also with a rebel fleet once you unlock Han's Falcon.

Home one
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • In early fleet Home One and Executrix are both viable and both needed for their challenges. Endurance is not.
  • Dinotank46 wrote: »
    TangoSket wrote: »

Home one
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    In early fleet Home One and Executrix are both viable and both needed for their challenges. Endurance is not.

lovely, thanks lads
  • TangoSket wrote: »
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    TangoSket wrote: »

Home one
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    In early fleet Home One and Executrix are both viable and both needed for their challenges. Endurance is not.

lovely, thanks lads

This, and in early game a focused Rebel Phoenix fleet is mean.