Get ready for the return of General Skywalkers, but save everything for Galactic events

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Is there a rough estimate on when GS will return?

I still need the 3p0 event first feels like I’ve been waiting forever for it

Between Christmas & New Year, and soon after you use all the gear, they will release Galactic events. It’s their M.O.
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Is there a rough estimate on when GS will return?

I still need the 3p0 event first feels like I’ve been waiting forever for it

Between Christmas & New Year, and soon after you use all the gear, they will release Galactic events. It’s their M.O.

No.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    How good is B1’s relic? It seems like all it will do is add Offense, considering it doesn’t get any benefit from health, protection, crit chance or damage, Defense, or tenacity, and that relics don’t offer speed.

Is the increased Offense and Potency that big a difference-maker?
    Do you really need relic separatists?

I’m g12+ for all of them but missing finishers. Who is most important?

Also, putting assaj as leader is a punch in the face as she gives no benefits.

In phase 2, relic GK is a must I think. I completed that one with all others at g12.

In phase 4, I couldn’t get near it until I took b1 to r4. I also had to put zeta on Droideka too. Of the other toons, AV was r3 but the others (B2, Droideka, Magna) were just g12.

It’s the fact that B1 is assisting all the time that means his relic level is so needed. If he’s r7 I reckon you’ll be chasing RNG for significantly less time than those who have him lower.

Cool. My separatists are my current arena team with R7 grevious so may as well invest in them anyway.

B1’s assisting makes sense. Plus I guess you want him faster to heal more often.

Who’s next on the priority list? I’d say maybe magna so he’ll take more hits?

I still think nute is better that droideka in a sep line-up

B1 doesn’t worth relics or g13, neither is he a pilot nor is him important to the game future. I would rather try a few dozens times than wasting resources. After all, Galactic events are coming.
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Congrats for being ready. But umm do you have all your 501 ready, geared,r7,zeta’s. Oh and do you have all the gear to bring GAS up to g13 r7 straight away?? If not then I’m guessing you ain’t so ready.
    Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Better get ready ready lol

@APX_919

I am holding back with my gear and don’t forget about my crystals stash :#
  • Options
    How good is B1’s relic? It seems like all it will do is add Offense, considering it doesn’t get any benefit from health, protection, crit chance or damage, Defense, or tenacity, and that relics don’t offer speed.

In phase 2, relic GK is a must I think. I completed that one with all others at g12.

In phase 4, I couldn’t get near it until I took b1 to r4. I also had to put zeta on Droideka too. Of the other toons, AV was r3 but the others (B2, Droideka, Magna) were just g12.

It’s the fact that B1 is assisting all the time that means his relic level is so needed. If he’s r7 I reckon you’ll be chasing RNG for significantly less time than those who have him lower.

Cool. My separatists are my current arena team with R7 grevious so may as well invest in them anyway.

B1’s assisting makes sense. Plus I guess you want him faster to heal more often.

B1 doesn’t worth relics or g13, neither is he a pilot nor is him important to the game future. I would rather try a few dozens times than wasting resources. After all, Galactic events are coming.
    GG is top 4 defensive team, relic B1 is key for that to work. It takes quite a while for a top 4 team to completely fall out of grace, easily a few years.

This is probably your worst 'advice' so far.
  • Options
    GG is top 4 defensive team, relic B1 is key for that to work. It takes quite a while for a top 4 team to completely fall out of grace, easily a few years.

This is probably your worst 'advice' so far.[/quote]

@Edward gives good advice ever?? I can’t recall anything other than self brag posts from him..

Maybe the day he gives relevant decent advice that is anything other than a shady self promotion post is the day the game really will end.
  • Options
    Im ready too and I never spent anything, does that make me more ftp than Edward?
  • Options
    @Edward
    You seem to forget what part of team B1 is needed. Having a galactic legend dosen’t matter if you can’t get past a sep droid defence
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    <3 edward
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Im ready too and I never spent anything, does that make me more ftp than Edward?

I got him first time as f2p and that makes me a failure because the best f2p get things on the second run, because why bother?

Btw Edward, good luck completing the event with a g12 b1, you can try a thousand times and I'm almost sure it won't work.
  • Options
    I don't want to see Edward suffer. Get your relics up for GS event man.
  • Options

okay.....

I have GAS https://swgoh.gg/p/671797632/characters/

You won't (at least not reasonably) with that approach.

I just zeta'd Arc trooper and Echo last night so my profile won't show that. But it's done.

I now have all zetas for the 501st. Just need 95 more GAS shards to 7 star lol
  • Options

I got him first time as f2p and that makes me a failure because the best f2p get things on the second run, because why bother?

Btw Edward, good luck completing the event with a g12 b1, you can try a thousand times and I'm almost sure it won't work.

I did it with a G12 B1. But I had a zeta on him.

There are a few ways to do this event. I made it so Droideka was my DPS... Some use B1. All depends.

https://swgoh.gg/p/671797632/characters/
  • Options
    What was Edward's GAC rank again? Ah right, carbonite #68,346.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    'After finishing the last championship round in the last spot of Carbonite I realised I could have been first in Kyber (if I strategically haven't chosen not to play).'
  • jfears2
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    The return of edward, he's like Halley's Comet. When he's not here you don't care that he's not here because you aren't looking for him.. but whenever an event is guessed to return there he is, as bright as ever, dropping useless braggadocious nonsense.. and then he's gone again until the next event returns.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Options
    If nothing else convinces you that you need B1’s relic, let Edward’s denial convince you.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    What I am getting from this thread is that I need B1 at R7 to complete GAS event. Good to know, thanks!

nfczd8yw873e.jpeg

I have the R7 B1 hopefully is enough. I dont want to spend to many gears on droids to G13 them all

Should be good with that. I did it with B1 and Ventress at R3/4 with the rest still g12 and no droidekka zeta. Droidekka's zeta helps a fair bit too in toppling Anakin.

how many tries did it take you?
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    There are lots of different ways to do it. FWIW, GK, zzPadme, zSnips at relic 3+ really helps, others g12 for phase 2. Relics on droideka, B1, b2 help, needed on droideka if you don’t have his zeta. B1 zeta a must. AV is a piece of steaming garbage. I had her R7 anyway, she still dies first, and barely does any damage.
  • Options
    I’d be interested in advice from anyone except Edward—here’s my roster at the moment. Been farming Shaak Ti 5 a day since she dropped, obviously she’s not ready yet, but assuming I 7* her in time let me know what critical areas to shore up first:
    1rx1zmyr88d7.png
    dhjmknvk5hmy.png
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I’d be interested in advice from anyone except Edward—here’s my roster at the moment. Been farming Shaak Ti 5 a day since she dropped, obviously she’s not ready yet, but assuming I 7* her in time let me know what critical areas to shore up first:
    1rx1zmyr88d7.png
    dhjmknvk5hmy.png
    Your Padme team would be able to get away with P2 after several attempts, but you'll need more relics on GK.

You'll need at least G12 on all your droids though with B1 preferably at r3-5+.
  • Options

Didn’t you read my previous post: I don’t do GAC.
  • Options
    I’d be interested in advice from anyone except Edward—:
    1rx1zmyr88d7.png
    dhjmknvk5hmy.png

Good for you, man :D cause I never miss an event the 2nd time. Most 1st time, all for Free :#
  • Options

Didn’t you read my previous post: I don’t do GAC.
    So what's the purpose of your roster? Second time unlocks hardly cut it for arena, your teams are way behind for TBs and you don't particularly excell at the collecting game either.
  • Options

I did it with a G12 B1. But I had a zeta on him.

There are a few ways to do this event. I made it so Droideka was my DPS... Some use B1. All depends.

https://swgoh.gg/p/671797632/characters/

Yeah of course, I'm talking about the minimum. You can do it with b1 G12 and some of the others relic'ed, but it isn't "economic".
  • Options
    I am ready for GS, easy and free to get. But Galactic events will be more demanding in terms of gear and other resources.

How are you doing in the event? Any tips for those struggling with it?
  • Options
    As of right now, and with .GG's roster lag G$ still isn't showing in his roster.
  • Options
    This event is very frustrating. It’s taken so much to develop the squad, to get to gear 12 or 13. Zeta everyone. I’ve attempted P2 400 times. There’s no challenge to this. GK dies first every time, and that’s the end right there.

I really enjoy this game, I more than qualify for the event. But I’m at the point to where this isn’t fun, it’s frustrating.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get past this stupid thing?
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    This event is very frustrating. It’s taken so much to develop the squad, to get to gear 12 or 13. Zeta everyone. I’ve attempted P2 400 times. There’s no challenge to this. GK dies first every time, and that’s the end right there.

I really enjoy this game, I more than qualify for the event. But I’m at the point to where this isn’t fun, it’s frustrating.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get past this stupid thing?

Wrongthread
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH