Privacy, swgoh.gg and battle logs - making logs public is a TERRIBLE IDEA

12346Next

Replies

• Shaddes wrote: »
    Just went through a bunch of MAW GAC histories and I saw nothing “secret” or “special” all I really saw were a bunch of terrible offensive choices that led to a bunch of losses. They just don’t want the fact that they spend ridiculous amounts of money and still don’t know what they’re doing to be public info

So wait cls doesn't counter kylo... I thought all these kylo teams were just cheating they dont even go down in health.

JTR isnt good against NS.... I mean I do a lot of damage but my team is very emo in this matchup, seem like they are killing themselves every turn I just dont get it I paid for g13!!!!

Nooooooooooooooo
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Just went through a bunch of MAW GAC histories and I saw nothing “secret” or “special” all I really saw were a bunch of terrible offensive choices that led to a bunch of losses. They just don’t want the fact that they spend ridiculous amounts of money and still don’t know what they’re doing to be public info

Actually more likely they want to be able to complain they lost the GAC due to terrible matchmaking and don't want be to be able to see it was actually because they played poorly.
    So wait cls doesn't counter kylo... I thought all these kylo teams were just cheating they dont even go down in health.

CLS does actually counter Kylo fine. Just don't bring C3PO.
  • Delete you .gg account if you don’t want to be revealed as super awesome, a slacker or a conspiracy type
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Delete you .gg account if you don’t want to be revealed as super awesome, a slacker or a conspiracy type

Fyi
    Gac data exists and is searchable for all swgoh accounts whether they are registered on swgoh.gg or not.