Phase 3 traya

Since new update 12/9/19 traya no longer resists damage over time debuffs in phase 3. Working as intended or a new bug?

Replies

• Since new update 12/9/19 traya no longer resists damage over time debuffs in phase 3. Working as intended or a new bug?

As usual, it's probably a stealth....something. We didn't know about battle logs going live either.

So weird, because communication is usually a strong point for CG.
    :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Real question is.... is this all DOTs or just NS Initiate's DOTs?

#ZaderLeadCominThru
  • Initiate 's dots far as I've seen.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Was she inflicted with tenacity down?
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Which member of the P3 NS-JKA loop team inflicts tenacity down?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Waqui wrote: »
    Which member of the P3 NS-JKA loop team inflicts tenacity down?

Good point.

However, whatever it is, I've seen DoTs land even before the recent update. I always thought, it was normal, if you didn't buff Traya's tenacity first.
  • I've seen probably 10-15 dot stacks per first topple but never anything close to 50 as on some screenshots.
  • Waqui wrote: »

Her kit, specifically “Patience has It’s Limits,” says she is immune to tenacity down.
  • has anyone tried this without JKA? Just a normal deathstorm team? In that you do topples normally, so she should be stacking tons of tenacity
  • In previous hstr I landed 20 stacks 1 topple at most with some resist in there. Monday night after the client update JKA was being resisted at a normal/consistent rate, but initiate never was.
  • That's a huge disappointment. The guild I'm in just managed to beat HSTR twice now and everyone was happy we're finally starting to farm Traya, now with this stealth nerf it seems we won't be able to beat the raid again. The investment in p3 seems to cripple our p4 fire power too much :(
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    That's a huge disappointment. The guild I'm in just managed to beat HSTR twice now and everyone was happy we're finally starting to farm Traya, now with this stealth nerf it seems we won't be able to beat the raid again. The investment in p3 seems to cripple our p4 fire power too much :(

There was no stealth nerf. There was a bug with how tenacity/potency works. It's supposed to have been hot fixed by now.
  • Myself and others in my guild had no abnormal issues setting it up last night.