Journey Guide Update

Has anyone gotten the update for today yet?

Replies

• xPat3678x
    251 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    No, it's not fully released yet. It will prolly be out later in the afternoon I would think.
  • Ct214476 wrote: »

Yeah. This morning.

Now journey guide hasnt been toggled on but the other functions shown in that video and the new menu are there since i woke up
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ct214476 wrote: »

Yeah. This morning.

Now journey guide hasnt been toggled on but the other functions shown in that video and the new menu are there since i woke up

Really? Wow, I was just on barely an hour ago now and I didn't have it..
  • Part one of the update you have to manually go into the App Store.. part two will be started later today with a force restart update..
  • Part one of the update you have to manually go into the App Store.. part two will be started later today with a force restart update..

Part two was what I was talking about.
  • Yeah I manually updated yesterday. I just checked again rn, it's still not out yet.
  • xPat3678x wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Yeah. This morning.

Really? Wow, I was just on barely an hour ago now and I didn't have it..

kf32k6y03sal.jpg
    Yep its there... menu wise. But again they havent toggled the journey on yet... so that doesnt show
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    edited December 2019

There is an update section on these very forums that will tell you when the update is done. Until then sit back, relax, and in about 2 hours put some teams on defense in your TW. 😁
  • Oh yeah, that parts good. I thought you were saying you had the journey guide too ha. My bad. :)
  • xPat3678x wrote: »
    Oh yeah, that parts good. I thought you were saying you had the journey guide too ha. My bad. :)

Ahhh no worries. Yep its down to the clicking go.... likely a restart, then its out. My guess it will be in the next hour or 2... and if not then its 4 hours from now at the earliest.

2hrs gives them time to get before lunch pst...
    4hrs Gives them time for lunch... then release
  • Just got some notification on my game but I clicked off before I could read it. Anyone else catch it?
  • Astrus wrote: »
    Just got some notification on my game but I clicked off before I could read it. Anyone else catch it?

update coming in 25 minutes 6:15 CT
  • Babyhewy wrote: »
    Astrus wrote: »
    Just got some notification on my game but I clicked off before I could read it. Anyone else catch it?

update coming in 25 minutes 6:15 CT

This.
  • Bring this on i still got to 7* bb8 padmae unlock chewie jedi trainer ray 3po and others i have missed
  • Just got my Darth Revan but was disappointed to see that Malak isn't available in the Journey Guide.
  • Anyone know why my events says three but there are none available?
  • Chmilk2 wrote: »
    Anyone know why my events says three but there are none available?

Might be the total amount of the events in the tab.

Been trying to figure this out myself, but I think I stumbled on it. It is the number of events in the Journey Guide you are qualified to attempt. I had c3po and HMF available to play once Journey guide released and there was a red 2 for available events. HMF is now 7*, but I am only 6* on c3po, so it now there's a red 1.

It isn't ideal, but not the end of the world either.

Don't know, I've got a "1" but there's nothing available to play.
  • Mine is giving a number of events but no journey guide

Its what you can play via Guide as you have met requirements. So you should either do that or look at that number until they delete it.
    Dont understand why it is not on Journey tub instead of events. Its annoying 😒
  • Enfuego50 wrote: »
    Mine is giving a number of events but no journey guide

the journey guide is a tab in the objectives.
  • Ratinira wrote: »
    Chmilk2 wrote: »

Its what you can play via Guide as you have met requirements. So you should either do that or look at that number until they delete it.

Except I went through the guide and did everything I qualify for and it's still there soooo ...
  • Ratinira wrote: »

Except I went through the guide and did everything I qualify for and it's still there soooo ...
    Ratinira wrote: »

Strange...
    Mine 2 are for: one character that I met requirements and one for the character I can unlock but I dont.