Epic Confrontation Availability?

Haven't seen anything about when the Epic Confrontation events will be available in Journey Guide, could have missed it also. Shows not available for me although I meet the requirements. Anyone know?
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...

Replies

• Specifically Starforge
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    When CG announces them, they still follow the old candence of whenever CG feels like it
  • They said any event will be moved to Journey after a year of it ruining, so do your math. First malak appeared at 2019-04-12.

I know this does not make sense as for some reason padme and DR is in journy. But that is what they said.
  • ShawDou wrote: »
    They said any event will be moved to Journey after a year of it ruining, so do your math. First malak appeared at 2019-04-12.

I know this does not make sense as for some reason padme and DR is in journy. But that is what they said.

DR is legendary and padme is not an epic confrontation. It’s the two epic confrontations that aren’t permanent yet
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    ShawDou wrote: »
    They said any event will be moved to Journey after a year of it ruining, so do your math. First malak appeared at 2019-04-12.

DR is legendary and padme is not an epic confrontation. It’s the two epic confrontations that aren’t permanent yet

DR is a Journey. He, RJT, JKR, and CLS are the Journey characters. Malak and GAS are the Epics.