Hyperdrive Bundle Question

So is the icon going to go away over time? Or am I forced to stare at it the rest of this games lifespan. After the LS Geo fiasco, people are still going to buy from this company, fine. I understand they can throw ads in my face too. But since I spent x amount of money in the past, can this have a time frame so I don't have to see it everyday. Thanks

Replies

• Second
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I was about to ask that as well. If it really doesn't EVER go away, some people might consider buying it not for the content, but to remove that crap off the screen...
  • Ya there's no time limit. I'm guessing that we will have to look at it until we get tempted to buy it or until they patch it in an update
  • You can click it and interact with some menus. Great new playable content. This is what all that whale money went to develop.
  • Gotta love that content drop. Get 1 extra button and make it disappear for $99.99
  • Bump
  • It's growing, 2 pixels every day...
    :#
  • Is there literally no answer to this yet? I'm really going to have to look at that icon every single day I log into SWGOH?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    Is there literally no answer to this yet? I'm really going to have to look at that icon every single day I log into SWGOH?

Maybe.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Once you buy it, you won't have to look at it ever again
  • Boo
  • I like your thinking
  • That's a tactic exactly like not tuning down LS Geo TB's difficulty. They're just denying you the high prices before releasing the means to get them, so you'll be more compelled to buy them, as you have already felt the frustration. It's a very subtle, easy and low psychological trick. Perfectly in line with EA/CG's style.
  • I have thought about buying it to remove the icon but then I realize that is what they are aiming at. I have extreme OCD and perfectionism. When I see an icon I can't remove without buying it, that's an eye sore to me. But I've been on a F2P basis ever since I whaled on Darth Revan only to have Darth Malak pulled from a hat. Slapped me hard in the face and realized that I will never be the best at this game so I haven't boughten a single thing since. I have contemplated buying the hyper drive bundle for the extra gear pieces, the zeta mats, the 2000 Crystals, i know it's a good bundle for most. But after doing some math, I realized all that gear was about $70-$80 of what I need. I'm sure the zeta mats make up the difference but I can get 10 mats in less then a week.