Missing Wat Shards

Did anyone receive their missing Wat shards from last month? My guild still hasn’t.

Replies

• Same here. Heck this
  • @EA_MindTricks any update?
  • None here. It’s been 4 weeks. I don’t understand why we had to give some much detail on what happened (how many people successfully beat it, etc) if it’s going to take this long to give them to us. Either take our word for it or do the research without making us do it first.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    According to the dev tracker, it’s still under investigation

It’s listed as a client update (once every 3 months), so I Hope Crumb can clarify whether y’all will have to wait for the next CU or not (in March)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Last update we got was that it is still a high priority and still under investigation.
  • Thank you @Ultra @Kyno.

I didn’t think to check the dev tracker. In reality I can live with not getting them until March bc I won’t have him unlocked yet anyways - as long as I eventually get the shards since they are so hard to come by. All I really want is some communication. Thanks again
  • Still waiting too. It would make sense if it took a client update to resolve the underlying issue, but they should be able to credit us with the missing shards and GET before then...

At least Kyno didn’t shut this one down and say it was already resolved 😜