DD notification

@CG_SBCrumb please take time to read.

Double drops on mod energy is December 11th, 12th and 13th.

I live in Japan. At 12:05 am on December 11th I logged in. Simmed GW, used some regular energy, checked the stores, admired my roster, thought about my goals for the game and did my three 50 crystal refreshes for mod energy and used it. Single drops, no double drop notifications.

Slept.

Got up, ready for work, got on train etc. Checked discord for TW defense assignments. Logged in December 11th at about 7:00am set my defenses. No double drop notification.

December 11th 1:30 pm. Logged in, got an update notification did it and at that time was notified of double drops.

Do you as CG employees sit around and think of ways to intentionally upset your player base?

I will get two days worth of 50 crystal energy refreshes for a three day double drop event. Other people will effectively get four days worth. Yes, ironically DOUBLE! Ha!

I understand that if I get a reasonable amount of notification, say 48 hours, other people will get a longer window of notification. That is unavoidable. Having a double drop event start late in certain parts of the world should be avoided.

Pathetic really. Thanks for reading. Looking forward to your reply.

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    Thanks for reading. Looking forward to your reply.
    6hask75qbzsb.gif
  • If I am seeing it correctly, everyone gets 3 days of double drops and it starts on your refresh. On my refresh, it said 2d 23hr left. 13 hours later, it says 2d 10hr. Doesn't matter when you start, you should get 3 days total just like everyone else.
  • If I am seeing it correctly, everyone gets 3 days of double drops and it starts on your refresh. On my refresh, it said 2d 23hr left. 13 hours later, it says 2d 10hr. Doesn't matter when you start, you should get 3 days total just like everyone else.

I agree, I should get 3 days like everyone else. I won't though. The three days is connected to your local time. The double drops started a minimum of 8 hours late for me. The lack of notification is also an added frustration.
  • Miketo28 wrote: »
    If I am seeing it correctly, everyone gets 3 days of double drops and it starts on your refresh. On my refresh, it said 2d 23hr left. 13 hours later, it says 2d 10hr. Doesn't matter when you start, you should get 3 days total just like everyone else.

I agree, I should get 3 days like everyone else. I won't though. The three days is connected to your local time. The double drops started a minimum of 8 hours late for me. The lack of notification is also an added frustration.

Did you change your payout somewhere along the way?

nope not this time
    people already had their daily reset hours ago before double drops started so for some it started mid day with a counter like 2days and 12 hours left
    if you have done your daily activities by then you basically missed a day of double drops