massive GP boost - bug or "feature"

Prev13
Hey

Anyone elses guild experiencing massive GP boosts without corresponding gearing or unlocking...?
We went from 254.3m to 258.8m without any reason, just the usual gearing but nothing that would justify this.

Is CG tweaking on something? Mods? Because my roster has the exact same gp as yesterday....?

Replies

• DeFekt713
    330 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
  • Options
    Hyperdrive bundle maybe?
  • Options
    No, it would still have to show in the ingame chat, right?
  • Options
    How can I upload pictures for proof?
  • Options
    Yes, happening to us too, my guess is its related to the hyperdrive bundle. I think its doing some double counting
  • Options
    Its the total ship gp that has increased, but not sure why
  • Options
    Same here, without seeing anyone gearing or starring up more than usual...
  • Options
    Same.... or devs are doing some tunning about GP values or.... probably this one... they screw up something on last update.
  • Options
    It doesn't stop, we're at 259m now, we will break 260 soon if that continues.
    Funnily my own GP has not changed, but it seems not to affect everyone seeing how we jumped a few spots in the global GP ranking, maybe it just actualizes when you gear ANYthing...?
  • DeFekt713
    330 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb sorry to tag you but is that intentional?

We gained another 450k since my last post...
  • Options
    DeFekt713 wrote: »
    It doesn't stop, we're at 259m now, we will break 260 soon if that continues.
    Funnily my own GP has not changed, but it seems not to affect everyone seeing how we jumped a few spots in the global GP ranking, maybe it just actualizes when you gear ANYthing...?

Check the gp at the roster, and at your stats, it is different.
  • Options
    Thanks @HJoci30
    Next thing will be an issue with tw matchmaking then... ;-)
  • Options
    Thanks @HJoci30

TW matchmaking is still a garbage. Right now we are against a 221 mill gp guild. We had 207 at join.
  • Options
    Same for me i see the guild GP moving abnormally.....
  • Options
    HJoci30 wrote: »
    Thanks @HJoci30

TW matchmaking is still a garbage. Right now we are against a 221 mill gp guild. We had 207 at join.

But you have 221 now so it's an even matchup ;)
  • Options
    Everyone is unlocking and gearing legendaries from the journey guide.....
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    HJoci30 wrote: »
    Thanks @HJoci30

But you have 221 now so it's an even matchup ;)

Sadly no 😅 we have 216, but it is after join.
  • Options
    Everyone is unlocking and gearing legendaries from the journey guide.....

Not here, we had all of them maxed out and there is no uograde log in the ingame chat.
    Gearing yes, but not 7million worth within 11 hours
  • Options
    If anyone gained gp through hyperdrive bundle from ships or characters that gained levels or gear ranks or ability ranks it wouldn’t show up in chat. Only gear manually applied shows up. I only had one character gain gear ranks. Baze went from g7 to g8. So if anyone in your guild had stuff like that happen it wouldn’t show
  • Options
    Strange brew mang strange brew
  • Options
    We’ve gained about 5 million since yesterday.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Whoa, just checked mine, 150-200k higher than it’s been for weeks.
  • Options
    I haven’t bought the HD bundle. However, I’ve gained about 135k power without actually unlocking or upgrading anything. Seems to all be coming from ships.

Yeah... something is broken. Again.
  • Options
    I've seen enormous power increases in the fleets as well. If you try to refresh the opponents, the power randomly changes.

Yes, that's definitely a bug. It's just CG not being able to release an update without breaking something, as usual.
  • Options
    I hae seen Negotiator Fleets with more than 600'000 GP now....

Our Guild GP increased by 9 million since compared to swgoh.gg
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    I've seen enormous power increases in the fleets as well. If you try to refresh the opponents, the power randomly changes.

Yup, I refreshed twice. Each time different GP.

5lvk1eo9t3ce.jpg
  • Options
    I’m also experiencing the random GP changes in fleet arena. And the jump in guild GP but I thought that was due to a lot of people in my guild unlocking Darth Revan.
  • Options
    Ours went up 700k in the last 20 mins and no one is really ingame right now.
  • Options
    Went up over 5M+ in the last 10 hrs.
  • Options
    I guess this is how we all end up at 12+million GP to take on Geo LS TB. :D

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*