Hyperdrive bundle: "goodbuy" fun..

I wonder why CG doesn t put every toon, ship, gear, equipment into stores for sale. Then nobody has to farm anything anymore , p2w raises to infinity and playing the game is finally no fun at all. This is what they are working on since month. only cashgrab. sad.

Replies

• I disagree its a good buy. Not everyone is treated the same. some will benefit fully from the characters. From those who've already gained some character e.g. to 3/4 stars, those shards already gained are not retained and are either deleted or simply perhaps what you purchase is not the same for every person. Perhaps i only gained 65 shards on annakin. Others gained 145 on him. Repeat this analogy 65 times over for the characters involved.
    This doesn't play out the way the game normally does - when you gain shards they are added to the ones you already have or if you have too many above 330 they go into the shard store. Sadly I have spent a lot and gained minimally in terms of shards, yet still paid the same as those who gained thousands of shards. This is misleading in my view and should have been made clear.
  • How long do u think this bundle will be available
  • Comrades99 wrote: »
    I disagree its a good buy. Not everyone is treated the same. some will benefit fully from the characters. From those who've already gained some character e.g. to 3/4 stars, those shards already gained are not retained and are either deleted or simply perhaps what you purchase is not the same for every person. Perhaps i only gained 65 shards on annakin. Others gained 145 on him. Repeat this analogy 65 times over for the characters involved.
    This doesn't play out the way the game normally does - when you gain shards they are added to the ones you already have or if you have too many above 330 they go into the shard store. Sadly I have spent a lot and gained minimally in terms of shards, yet still paid the same as those who gained thousands of shards. This is misleading in my view and should have been made clear.

If you're talking about the setting characters to 5 stars, it was made clear, it was on the forums and in the pack.
  • no, I don't think that's the point. What was clear only was, that if you don't have a character, you will get it unlocked 5* Lvl 85.
    What was not said was, that if you already have farmed shards for a character - doesn't matter if 1 shard or 330, that you do not get the 145 shards for a 5* char in addition. Example:

Before buying the bundle, I had unlocked Hera Syndulla 4* at appr. 45/65 shards. Now I have her at 5* blank - so I only got 20 Hera shards. A player who hasn't unlocked her got 145 shards for the same price. So I "lost" 125 shards somewhere. They were simply skipped by the system. Even worse for characters you already had at 5* or above.
    So there is a spread of (in worst case) 9425 shards between a player who no none of the bundle chars to a player who had all at 5* or above! ...and that could have easliy turned into store shards.

And I'm not talking about "is the bundle worth the money" - I'm just talking about selling different content (that is looking same in first hand) to the players for the same amount of money! I'm not quite sure what a lawyer would think about this.
  • A lawyer would tell you to read about what you buy and realise that it says in the pack that it won't progress characters you already have at or above those requirements, because that's what you should have done. There are multiple threads like this on the forums of people who didn't bother to look before spending £100, so honestly my sympathy is limited, at least the others admitted their mistake when it was pointed out of those that I saw.
  • I m no lawyer. But here is what I say to that pack: Thanks for nothing. As usual.There is not ONE thing CG does in a right way . Not to mention all the bugs in the game, which appearing with every "fix", I talk only about the releases.. If I weren t in a great guild with great people in there, I would have left this game since relics
  • The saddest thing is, this bundle will completely break the arenas. Now it will be IMPOSSIBLE for F2P's to get any decent rewards out of them.

This bundle, for the first time, introduces TRUE P2W in SWGOH. Good job CG...