Cheating in SWGOH

2Next

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Funny how people think that an undersized g12 Bast team without GMY could defeat a solid GG team.

I would agree with you but maybe he's onto something. Jkr deals 25% extra damage to dark side enemies and gains 20% tm on his basic when damaging a marked character. I noticed that all the supporting toons can call another character to attack (jkr), he keeps gaining tm and gg probably never gets out of being marked until he is dead. I'm going to give it a go next time and see. But if my relic'd jkr squad can't do it then I'll know it was **** 😂
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Funny how people think that an undersized g12 Bast team without GMY could defeat a solid GG team.

You left out "and still have full protection at the end". But yeah, that one is definitely not legit.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • The match you call into question was clean up. No leader and 2 toons with barely any health.

n8no6ehnggf5.jpg

Edit: Adding specific link for anyone else who wants to check it out: https://swgoh.gg/p/977534116/gac-history/?gac=1&r=3

I am way more concerned about the DR match. His DR, BSF, HK managed to beat a full DR team WITH Malak and had full protection at the end. There's no way this is legit if both are about equally geared, even with superior mods. You MIGHT be able to win if you're VERY lucky, but not with full protection. This isn't meant to be a generalisation, but it's not the first time Russian players are caught cheating, or at least suspected. There's a ton of evidence from the past and I have experienced it myself multiple times (fighting a cheating Russian guild or GA player, and having a cheating Russian guildmate that we got rid of).