Fleet arena GP raised?

I just noticed this morning most of my opponents in fleet arena sit around 350-400k usually and today they have gone up anywhere from 100-200k GP, how is this even possible CG? To go from 350k to 550k overnight?

Replies

• I noticed this morning that my ship GP jumped 308k with no way of reconciling where it came from. My ship GP totals still add up to 308k less than what it is actually showing to be at.
  • Shame you didn’t notice the other threads already in existence about this exact thing
  • It's a shame everyone feels the need to be a **** on the forums.
  • It's a shame you maybe didn't think I looked before I posted? It was kind of a shocker when my GP was unaffected.
  • They are now using rng to determine fleet gp. If you go in to fleet arena, take note of the gp of any team, refresh until that team comes up again and the gp will be different every time. Apparently rng works so well everywhere else in the game, they figured why not here 😒

You basically have no idea what you are battling in fleet right now.
  • GerTarrant wrote: »
    They are now using rng to determine fleet gp. If you go in to fleet arena, take note of the gp of any team, refresh until that team comes up again and the gp will be different every time. Apparently rng works so well everywhere else in the game, they figured why not here 😒

This is going to make people furious next TB. Missing stars because you hit a low number for fleet GP at the time of deployment...
    They are now using rng to determine fleet gp. If you go in to fleet arena, take note of the gp of any team, refresh until that team comes up again and the gp will be different every time. Apparently rng works so well everywhere else in the game, they figured why not here 😒

This is going to make people furious next TB. Missing stars because you hit a low number for fleet GP at the time of deployment...

Or being in a new GAC division...

Or being in a new GAC division...

The real issue is: do we have 20% chance or 33% chance of hitting our actual GP or higher? And can we pay crystals to deploy again in hopes of a higher number?