swgoh.gg profiles missing

I have two accounts. Both are gone from swgoh.gg

Replies

• GerTarrant
    106 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Mines gone as well, just get a 404 message. Prolly just a server issue right now.
  • So, no one could see your GAC history now! Privacy is fixed 😀
  • I can see my account, but my entire fleet arena ranking is missing, along with a few of my squad arena ranks.
  • Some guild(s) with suspected cheats have solicited the services of a well known state sponsored hack team to keep swgoh.gg offline until they remove the GAC history feature 😏
  • GerTarrant wrote: »
    Some guild(s) with suspected cheats have solicited the services of a well known state sponsored hack team to keep swgoh.gg offline until they remove the GAC history feature 😏

Russians?
  • I can see my account aswell but some of the stats are incorrect. Gear level of certain toons are wrong.
  • One of swgoh.gg servers died this morning.
    Plus, why post it here?
    CG doesn't run swgoh.gg..
  • One of swgoh.gg servers died this morning.
    Plus, why post it here?
    CG doesn't run swgoh.gg..

They probably figured anyone with news would post it here.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Same
  • If you get a 404 error when trying to access your profile, click your name in the upper right, go to Settings & Sync, click Sync Settings and Update Profile. Your profile will be back, but it'll be just as broken as they all are right now. Also, your name will be missing from the guild roster until the next guild sync.