The Mandalorian Kit Idea

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited December 2019
Recently I gave feedback on a kit idea for the mandalorian. His kit idea was pretty awesome but I feel certain parts didn't fit together all that well. What frustrated me thou was that I was unable to provide proper feedback on how to improve this. This eventually inspired me to do my own version of this character, based on his idea. So a shoutout to @TheRealCaloNord as he deserves just as much credit for this kit idea. You can find his version here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/220514/the-mandalorian-kit-idea-quotes-are-the-only-spoilers-only-through-episodes-1-4
Be warned for some minor spoilers.
The Mandalorian (Mando)
Light side, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Mandalorian, Attacker, Leader
Skilled Bounty Hunter that won’t let negative effects slow him down and doesn’t go down easily.

I Like Those Odds (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns and Ability Block for 1 turn. If there are more active enemies than active allies, this attack deals 50% more damage and can’t be Evaded or Resisted.

That’s One Impressive Weapon (Special) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Deal Special damage to target enemy and Daze, Shock and Stun them for 2 turns. If this attack defeats an enemy, this ability’s cooldown is reset. This attack can’t be Evaded.

Whistling Birds (Special) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Deal Special damage to a random enemy. Repeat this 4 additional times. Inflict Tenacity Down, Defence Down and Stagger on all damaged enemies. Enemies hit more than once are Stunned for 1 turn, which can’t be Resisted. This attack can’t be Evaded.

This Is The Way (Leader) (Zeta)
While Mando is active, all units are immune to Dispels and Cleanses.
Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter and Mandalorian allies gain +5% Defence and +5% Health Steal for each buff on all characters, and +5% Offence and +5% Potency for each debuff on all characters.
When an Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter or Mandalorian ally attacks an enemy, they deal 10% more damage for each status effect on themselves and for each status effect on that enemy.
Contract: Damage an enemy with a Status Effect while having a Status Effect 35 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the contract.)
Reward: Any buffs Bounty Hunter allies grant cannot be Prevented, any Healing Bounty Hunter allies gain ignores Healing Immunity effects, and their Payouts are activated.

Beskar Steel (Unique) (Zeta)
At the start of each encounter, and at the start of his turn, Mando gains Critical Hit Immunity until the start of his next turn, which can’t be Prevented.
Whenever Mando suffers a debuff, he gains the opposite buff, if any, for the same duration, which can’t be Prevented. In addition, Mando halves the effects of debuffs on himself, if possible.

Mandalorian’s Resolve (Unique) (Zeta)
A the start of battle, or whenever any unit is defeated, Mando gains +1 Stack of Mandalorian’s Resolve and recovers 100% Protection. These effects can't be Prevented.
While Mando has any stacks of Mandalorian’s Resolve he can’t be reduced below 1% Health.
When Mando reaches 1% Health, he loses 1 stack of Mandalorian’s Resolve, recovers 100% Health, and gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns. These effects can’t be Prevented.

Mando’s Payout (Unique)
Whenever Mando receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Ability’s).
Payout: When Mando loses a stack of Mandalorian’s Resolve, he reduces his cooldowns by 1 and takes an immediate bonus turn.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on