TW Fleet GP inaccurate!

Check your own fleets, you see.

My posted Negotiator fleet shows 440k fleet.
My current Negotiator fleet is only 387k.

Are we SURE this is just "visual"???

Replies

• StoemKnight
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    And also, it may be visual.. but I don't want to attack a 500k+ Negotiator fleet and not many others will either.
  • Options
    What is posted in TW..

buecgpuu6nna.jpg

What the fleet actually is..

dk8juq22dyvo.jpg

• Options
    They’ve acknowledged it’s a display bug on the “useless” Answers HQ.
  • StoemKnight
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I understand that, but people usually use their eyes to look at what battles to choose.

If its showing 50k+ (false) GP, they aren't going to attack it as they normally would.
  • Options
    But you’ve used your eyes and realise yours is displaying incorrectly too?

I never ever look at total GP for fleets in TW. I long click on each of the visible pilots / cap ship commander to see their gear level and mods. If they’re on a par with mine, I should win easily. If they’re way above mine, I choose another opponent.
  • Options

Yes, GP is visual. Abilities and gear dictate the unit's stats and performance....the GP itself doesn't change how the unit plays.
  • Options
    MOST people aren't checking every stat, speed and piece of gear all the time. Not in fleet comps they fight regularly.

I do, but most people judge solely by looking at their GP as an indication to attack.
  • Options
    MOST people aren't checking every stat, speed and piece of gear all the time. Not in fleet comps they fight regularly.

I do, but most people judge solely by looking at their GP as an indication to attack.
    How on earth could you possibly know what most people do?
  • Options

How on Earth can you know they don't?

I stay around, at, or under rank 10 in Fleet Arena for around a year now. Even #1 for a long while.

It is a big deal.
  • Options

How on Earth can you know they don't?

I stay around, at, or under rank 10 in Fleet Arena for around a year now. Even #1 for a long while.

It is a big deal.
    Whatever man.

You look at the details, I look at the details... but most others don’t.

If you say so.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

Yes, GP is visual. Abilities and gear dictate the unit's stats and performance....the GP itself doesn't change how the unit plays.

Does leveling abilities and gear increase gp?

Does leveling abilities and gear increase ship performance?

Does more gp mean better performing ships?

The answers are yes, yes, and yes (although indirectly)

To state gp doesn't effect ships is misleading because you cant level abilities and gear without increasing your gp so higher gp DOES mean better ships.

It's reasonable to conclude that the extra gp comes from gear and abilities and mods (dont forget them) being counted more than once which would impact ships performance.
  • Options
    But it’s already been acknowledged as a visual bug - that is affecting everyone’s fleet GP.

So if you know your own fleet GP is wonky, surely you know their’s is too?
  • Options
    Or is it...
  • Options
    Fleet arena GP is bugged too must be all ships, i hit refresh and it changes everyones GP to something different everytime.. Earlier it was saying they had 600k gp fleet arena and i was like there goes my rank.. Only to find out its bugged and lost a good ranking today