Event Strategy

How should I beat this event using my geos? https://swgoh.gg/squads/174750/
Whenever I deal damage to someone, they just instanly regenerate their bonus protection, or when I finally get rid of it they regain health. I can't figure out what in Padme's kit makes this happen, but it's kinda frustrating. What should I do about that?

Replies

• I assume you're talking about Padme's Journey Guide? If so, GG droid team works much better than geos. You don't even need very strong supporting droids if your GG is built up.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • But to answer your question, read Padme's Always a Choice unique. They gain prot up when enemies attack out of turn, which geos do constantly.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I assume you're talking about Padme's Journey Guide? If so, GG droid team works much better than geos. You don't even need very strong supporting droids if your GG is built up.

I am indeed. Sadly, my GG/droid team is not very good.
  • But to answer your question, read Padme's Always a Choice unique. They gain prot up when enemies attack out of turn, which geos do constantly.

Oh, that makes sense. That really stinks for me lol. RIP.
  • They can do it, but they need gear. I've just played the 7* battle, and gear 13 GBA and gear 12 on the other Geos breezed through it.
  • My G11 lot did the same. Spy's special will solve the problem if you can use it to get Padme out of there as then her unique won't work and you can pick the others off easily.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    To show you G11, zBA, Spy, Pog, Soilder, Sun F, can get it done. I just beat it.

2awrt6dj0dh0.png
    xeze5sb1bwh1.png

Honestly, I had no clue what skills etc to use. Just winged it. First 4 attempts were stalemates. Then got it done. Took out JKA, Padme, and then healer. Rest crumbled.
  • Just wail on Kenobi for a little bit, then use Silent Strike to hopefully one shot Padme, then kill the Jolee, then the rest.