General Hux still not unlocking?

I rejoined just to get this character and I cannot figure out why I can’t. I’ve restarted/rebooted several times and it’s still sitting there locked. No indication as to a level limit or any news or explanation of what to do in the newsletter. :/

Replies

• Here’s what it looks like:51mfm7hj5w3z.png
  • you are too low of a level. They unlock at level 60, if I remember.
  • Oh. Well. That’s pretty discouraging to new players. Guess I’ll quit then. Nice of them to have mentioned that in the event itself. I got all excited only to be supremely disappointed. :/

Seems like they really don’t want new players. You can’t get many of the really desirable characters unless you’re maxed out already. It’s ridiculous and not fun at all.

Thanks for answering though, since the official people can’t be bothered. :/

• GeneralArmitageHux
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    That also doesn’t explain though, why he’s not even showing up in the store for me to buy? And my inbox still only has the newsletter about Hux and Sith Trooper “coming soon”. I even deleted and reinstalled in case it hadn’t updated properly... I’d be down with $20 for a starter Hux but apparently I can’t have that either? :/

z5cyoxa5m683.png
    2ywcm9f1jhor.png
  • The pack is available for another month, so when you reach lvl 60 you should be able to buy it.
  • Is that possible in one month? I really just don't even want to waste my time anymore. This is all pretty disappointing after a crappy week and also a like 4-5 year wait for Hux? lol It's basically discouraged me from bothering with it.
  • DarthAsajj
    86 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I don’t remember how long it took me to get level 60, it was a few weeks I guess (playing free to play).
    Anyway you cannot get to level 60 in 2 days without paying (the Hux event ends in 2 days).

So you can either buy the Hux packs with crystals (but I doubt you have enough crystals if you just started the game), or pay with real money either 1 Hux pack to get 30 shards (you need 25 shards to unlock him), or the super expensive pack that gives you 85 levels and then you can do the Hux event.

Alternatively if you keep playing the game, Hux should come back in about 3 months. He’s a Marquee character so I guess he will first be available to buy with crystals for about a month, and then you’ll be able to farm him in another way (cantina or normal energy or ship energy or whatever, depending on where they put him).

Lots of Hugs to you! I’ve been waiting for him for years too!

[edit] I realize I skipped part of the thread above, I didn’t realize you couldn’t even buy the packs!! What the hell?? That makes no sense???!!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Not accepting money bc op is too low level is a real thing? Lol cg, get it together
    Maybe End Game isn't for you