Raid Sim: What the Devs say

2Next

Replies

• Yes it is. That's why I asked farther down the discussion who is having fun. Are you having fun with playing the Sith raid? I dont mean opening the rewards or beating your fellow guild mates. Do you have fun with the actual mechanics of playing the raid?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Daishi wrote: »
    Yes it is. That's why I asked farther down the discussion who is having fun. Are you having fun with playing the Sith raid? I dont mean opening the rewards or beating your fellow guild mates. Do you have fun with the actual mechanics of playing the raid?

Yes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »
    Yes it is. That's why I asked farther down the discussion who is having fun. Are you having fun with playing the Sith raid? I dont mean opening the rewards or beating your fellow guild mates. Do you have fun with the actual mechanics of playing the raid?

Yes.

i agree, I think the mechanics of the raid are fun. Doesn't mean I enjoy playing it all the time but it is more fun to me than either raid before it and most of the rest of the PvE content made before it
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • I've been on the sim HAAT bandwagon for ages, but I really think I see @leef 's point. The reward structure for Pit was out of whack because players that bothered to take the two minutes to join the raid and hit auto were getting vastly different rewards based on the randomness associated with where they were placed when they joined.

HAAT solos, while "easy" still take a long time, are immensely boring, unsatisfying from a gear rewards perspective, and the most I've seen in a hardcore guild is a little upwards of 10. More laid back guilds and it's easily half of that (depending on guild GP, etc.).

Maybe the qualification for a HAAT sim would be more than X number of raids with Y number of solos, where Y was something like 10. I've seen HAAT's with less than 10 people post a score, nevermind auto it. Maybe the people putting in the effort should get the rewards.

UNLESS - they change the sim prize box to have something that's actually useful in there. Gawd those are some garbage rewards.