Fleet Arena

not really new, but anw.

Is it better to buy zetas or shards with fleet arena tokens ? I hover 90-110 right now. so not that much tokens. Got 11 completed zetas on account right and missing alot. ( just unlocked jkr. no zeta on him yet)

Replies

• Shards Shards Shards.

Not enough Omegas to go around to be buying a bunch of Zeta shards that are over priced.
  • It depends on your current needs, but generally shards of toons and ships you want/need from the store.
    Once you have them all (not all that long really) you can focus on Zeta Mats.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Only buy ship/character shards that are not accessible outside fleet arena store (Vader and GG being the exceptions, you'll probably need them sooner than waiting for all the achievements and shard shop currency to accumulate).

Everything else should go towards zeta mats. With almost every new character having at least one zeta ability, it's much more advantageous to reach a point where you have spare zetas to choose from than farming geonosians outside cantina and collecting Cody, whose only foreseeable use is a single SM that's accessible when you have him at relic 5.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Shards Shards Shards.

Not enough Omegas to go around to be buying a bunch of Zeta shards that are over priced.

NOT. THIS. AT. ALL. IN. ANY. WAY. WHATSOEVER.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Shards Shards Shards.

Where are the bargain zetas located?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

• Where are the bargain zetas located?

I like to find mine in events such as Wicket and Talzin and challenges. I also buy the overpriced ones in fleet shop as I have all the characters available from there.

Wasting fleet tokens on shards? Doing it wrong.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • 1) Reinvest resources into arena fleet
    2) Improve fleet arena ranking
    3) Profit