Hux - So do I get my zeta back now that you are changing the kit after it's WAI?

Prev13
The kit is obvious. It's written right there. The fact nobody tested this astounds me. So will I get my zeta refund on this steaming pile of garbage if you change it? I just want to know that. If I put out content and quality like this without testing I would have been fired years ago.

Replies

• Options
    The fact you’re astounded at GC not testing is astounding 😂😂
  • Options

Yeah, I guess I should have put the /s there. This stuff is becoming status quo.
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Jaybee wrote: »
    The kit is obvious. It's written right there. The fact nobody tested this astounds me. So will I get my zeta refund on this steaming pile of garbage if you change it? I just want to know that. If I put out content and quality like this without testing I would have been fired years ago.

How is not tested?
    You just test it. Do you dont know we are the testers? 😉
    Post edited by dalosto147 on
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Lol they even bragged in the developer insight post about how plug n play he was but didn't test him with sith empire
  • Options

Yep, it is obvious. Players figured this out on day 1, why couldn't CG after testing? I just don't have the words. The kit is working as described.
  • Options
    Cs99 wrote: »
    Lol they even bragged in the developer insight post about how plug n play he was but didn't test him with sith empire

Maybe there is some interaction we are not aware of, because honestly nerfing the tm piece is silly. Hux isn’t even a counter to high end gas squads that move faster than the speed of molasses.
  • Options
    I doubt CG is looking into Hux because he beats GAS. I bet it is something along the lines of how he interacts with FOO.
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    I doubt CG is looking into Hux because he beats GAS. I bet it is something along the lines of how he interacts with FOO.

It’s the same deal as when palp countered malak. Protecting their tip of the spear content

Except unlike palp v malak, hux doesn’t actually counter appropriately modded gas teams. And if they are nerfing him based on that, they may as well nerf hans shoot first.
  • Options
    For one saying hes working as intended...remember palp. They will appease the whales who sold the farm to get gas and 501st to r7. If they do not, the whales will not whale on future toons. I 100% expect a change to this, after of course tons more buy it when they see he counters gas to an extent. After they hit their quota on sales of him they will pull the old bait and switch, change hit kit and offer zeta refunds but not refunds for the character himself. Lets see if im right.
  • Options

It’s the same deal as when palp countered malak. Protecting their tip of the spear content

The problem really is if they change Hux's kit rather than Skywalker/501st. Changing the meta character for the better (while obviously its to satisfy the tip of the spear) is fine, but making a new character worse just to prevent a counter looks awful and is just wrong.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Smokelord wrote: »
    For one saying hes working as intended...remember palp. They will appease the whales who sold the farm to get gas and 501st to r7. If they do not, the whales will not whale on future toons. I 100% expect a change to this, after of course tons more buy it when they see he counters gas to an extent. After they hit their quota on sales of him they will pull the old bait and switch, change hit kit and offer zeta refunds but not refunds for the character himself. Lets see if im right.

Once again... he’s not a counter to an appropriately modded gas team lol...

Jeez you Arnold watchers get snowed so easy.
  • Options
    If your nerfing his zeta bottom line I better get my zeta back because if not Apple will refund back everything I spent straight up. Tired of this garbage of where you show us something and then after we invest you strip it down. No more of this bull****. We are not your employees, we are your customers. Spend some of those millions actually hiring beta testers. You know your doing wrong and no other gaming company could ever get away with this junk. DO the job your paid for......
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options

LOL..

Light side unlocking the wrong zone was basically proof nobody tested anything at all. One simulated TB would have caught that.
  • Options
    Yep. I want my zeta and gear back if the decide to change this. Simply unreal at this point.
  • Options
    Yep I want zeta and gear back if they change it!
  • Options

Except unlike palp v malak, hux doesn’t actually counter appropriately modded gas teams. And if they are nerfing him based on that, they may as well nerf hans shoot first.

You’re incorrect

Enlighten me then.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Instead of changing Hux, I’d rather they give one of the 501st an updated relic ability to prevent this I guess

Hux can easily be countered by remodeling your team and if Hux let’s you win against GAS then it means your SE was strong enough or almost strong to beat GAS anyways
  • Options
    I want all my zetas for the 501st - ALL of them I have them all. What a bleeping waste!! 9 zetas --wasted. A 9 zeta team getting blown away by a 5 zeta team. What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
  • Options
    I want all my zetas for the 501st - ALL of them I have them all. What a bleeping waste!! 9 zetas --wasted. A 9 zeta team getting blown away by a 5 zeta team. What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Whale harder bro. Buy the single toon that changes apparently EVERYTHING. Not all zetas are created equal, deal with it, whale harder, and stop whining.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »

Once again... he’s not a counter to an appropriately modded gas team lol...

Jeez you Arnold watchers get snowed so easy.

Then you're wrong. I've been testing him today with my SE against well modded GAS teams. He helps a lot and allows me to beat maxed GAS teams in the past where I couldn't.

I'm on the fence of whether a change is warranted though, but to suggest he's not useful is wrong. I had been using a Padmee squad for my counter but this is significantly more reliable counter.

Also, if they do alter this ability, I'd like my gear and zeta back please.

I’m not wrong. Throwing out 5s, every single member of the 501 can easily be modded to go faster than the very fastest DR in the game which right now on gg is listed at +180 speed.

In order to be equal to the speed of that DR, all you need to hit is +118 on Arc up to +146 on Echo and you can make 4/5 of your team go before DR which will allow you to kill a member of the SE team and very very likely reduce their cooldowns. In addition to that, if echo (and maybe arc depending if he prioritizes buffs) is made one speed faster than rex, Rex won’t waste his TM as echo will use his Aoe to start and remove Huxs advantage. Then rex can go and push TM as normal.

Quite honestly, if you are having success with Hux, you could have been using Solo this whole time and used shoot first on rex which accomplishes the same thing. It also means the GAS teams you are currently facing are not built all that fast.
  • Options

Are you also mad that you 9 zeta team lost to multiple teams with less zetas yesterday too? Should CG nerf the Sith Empire and the Padme squad?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    People still cry about using Zetas? They are easier to obtain than most gear...
  • Options
    CDFrawg wrote: »

Zetas are the only thing in the game you can't "buy".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Hyperbundle.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I like the way you are thinking,the problem is playerbase keeps spending on every new shiny 1min after it goes live,patience little padawan.
    In other game i literally spend on last day of events that last for 7 whole days till i have all the Info available to me.

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Hyperbundle.

...more than once?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*