Hux - So do I get my zeta back now that you are changing the kit after it's WAI?

Replies

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    CDFrawg wrote: »
    People still cry about using Zetas? They are easier to obtain than most gear...

Zetas are the only thing in the game you can't "buy".

Hyperbundle.

...more than once?

Give it 3-6 months and we gonna get Hyperbundle II
  • Smokelord
    23 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Smokelord wrote: »
    For one saying hes working as intended...remember palp. They will appease the whales who sold the farm to get gas and 501st to r7. If they do not, the whales will not whale on future toons. I 100% expect a change to this, after of course tons more buy it when they see he counters gas to an extent. After they hit their quota on sales of him they will pull the old bait and switch, change hit kit and offer zeta refunds but not refunds for the character himself. Lets see if im right.

Once again... he’s not a counter to an appropriately modded gas team lol...

Jeez you Arnold watchers get snowed so easy.

You seem to think all whales play smart. The biggest whales throw cash at it and dont know how to play nor care. They will change the zeta or amend the worthless crit dmg worded omega to make it not remotely possible to lose. You say a properly modded team don't lose. But take his Video for example. Gas lost, and was a big gap power wise. A full current meta r7 squad should not lose to a sith empire team that is essentially one man short since he indeed used a 3* hux. "Properly" modded shouldnt mean a **** thing at the comparison of the teams when the gap is that big and its the current cash cow meta. That is also a advertisement video he posts. The ad reads dont invest in this team now. It will be fixed.
  • If you look at the 501st losing to 2 zeta post going on now, well that proves my point. Hes one of 1000s of clueless whales, and that affects sales. Im not saying its a insane counter or anything. Im saying itll get changed, because the whales will cry.
  • They can easily fix this by adding an IF rule in the zeta. Something like: if the leader is a FO, ir if Hux is in a team full of FO then ennemy can’t gain TM... basically it was intended to block Resistance expose mechanics.....
  • Why is anyone with maxed GAS crying? This started a very, very long time ago. Explain why a 5* Traya was beating a 7* traya? That really wasnt fair based on the time it took to get a 7* Traya.

CLS is fairly old. With the addition of C3po and Chewie, his squad was beating SE until relics came about.

There should be counters. There should not be 1 exclusive team out there.

Does it stink that a 5 zeta team can beat a 9? Yep it does but it happens. How about the GG team with Wat? I use it and 75 to 80 percent of the time beat GAS. Should that be nerfed also?
  • They will probably refund the zeta if they change hux. But if they change gas to be immune, then you don't get anything.
  • I want all my zetas for the 501st - ALL of them I have them all. What a bleeping waste!! 9 zetas --wasted. A 9 zeta team getting blown away by a 5 zeta team. What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Are you also mad that you 9 zeta team lost to multiple teams with less zetas yesterday too? Should CG nerf the Sith Empire and the Padme squad?

I ain;t losing to too much these days bro.... Nice try putting events in my history. Fool shut up!

And if you think it's working fine for a 3 star 1 zeta toon to topple a meta team that most people don't have fully maxed then I don't agree with that stance at all. And neither should you.

It doesn't matter the fact I have him or not. Would it have been okay to add a 3 star 1 zeta toon to take out SE teams a month after release? No.

What about adding a 3 star 1 zeta character to a Trea team to wipe the floor with Revan a month after release?
    No there too...

Who doesn't get beat from time to time. I will tell you, I"m winning the majority of the time. Get some I'd wax you bro. I'd destroy your roster. Get good -Whale harder!

It's Crazy isn't it!!!???

Just IMAGINE if they'd released a marquee... of a sith character... who at 3* g11 and no zeta... would let you beat Jedi Reven using Traya.... just two weeks after Jedi Revan's release!?

wait....... :|
  • I want all my zetas for the 501st - ALL of them I have them all. What a bleeping waste!! 9 zetas --wasted. A 9 zeta team getting blown away by a 5 zeta team. What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Are you also mad that you 9 zeta team lost to multiple teams with less zetas yesterday too? Should CG nerf the Sith Empire and the Padme squad?

I ain;t losing to too much these days bro.... Nice try putting events in my history. Fool shut up!

And if you think it's working fine for a 3 star 1 zeta toon to topple a meta team that most people don't have fully maxed then I don't agree with that stance at all. And neither should you.

It doesn't matter the fact I have him or not. Would it have been okay to add a 3 star 1 zeta toon to take out SE teams a month after release? No.

What about adding a 3 star 1 zeta character to a Trea team to wipe the floor with Revan a month after release?
    No there too...

Who doesn't get beat from time to time. I will tell you, I"m winning the majority of the time. Get some I'd wax you bro. I'd destroy your roster. Get good -Whale harder!

kletter-gif-4614012.gif

Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

Ah, blah. Chill. Nobody ever said that the number of zetas trump a lesser number. Someone always finds a reason to be upset in this game.
  • Sounds like someone dosen't doesn't really understand how mods work
    I beat higher relic squad all the time with g11 and g12
    Also if you understand that the values of the mods can either help or hurt your character also understanding the characters kits and how different mods relate with those kits
    Even though a lot of people say this works best on this character but how far did they go into testing
    Don't just look at a mod and think it's a good mod
    Understand each mod and what it brings to the character
    One day you'll figure it out
    Then again maybe you won't

• This thread continues to amuse as people whine about a “counter” that is easily shut down. Yay groupthink Ahnald viewers!
  • This thread continues to amuse as people whine about a “counter” that is easily shut down. Yay groupthink Ahnald viewers!

Smokelord makes a fair point though. The fact that it is easily avoidable doesn't matter all that much. Whales pay for an easy "I win" button. Many of them either won't take the time/effort to figure it out or won't care. That alone could give CG sufficient reason to nerf Hux.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Get use of it. Dont be mad at CG, be mad at yourself for not learning your lesson.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This thread continues to amuse as people whine about a “counter” that is easily shut down. Yay groupthink Ahnald viewers!

Smokelord makes a fair point though. The fact that it is easily avoidable doesn't matter all that much. Whales pay for an easy "I win" button. Many of them either won't take the time/effort to figure it out or won't care. That alone could give CG sufficient reason to nerf Hux.

Meh. Ever since mods have been a thing, every meta squad in this game has been able to be beaten by something if it was modded non optimally. Whales want an advantage. The advantage is still there as long as they aren’t ****. Smart whales actually view hux as great because now in GAC they can slap gas on d and use hux agaisnt less smart whales without breaking han away from rebels or using 2 squads.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    The big problem to me, that I can’t believe they keep doing (ok, I can), is that this counter doesn’t work near as well if you add the omega to Hux. Abilities should be written so that any negative aspect of an ability is in the base level. Leveling up an ability should only add positives, unless the negatives are tied in so that it could never possibly be an advantage not to have it. Even if they didn’t foresee this specific counter, they should have known that a character who has perks for having advantage could be hampered by losing it and not put that in an ability upgrade.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Krynn007 wrote: »
    The big problem to me, that I can’t believe they keep doing (ok, I can), is that this counter doesn’t work near as well if you add the omega to Hux. Abilities should be written so that any negative aspect of an ability is in the base level. Leveling up an ability should only add positives, unless the negatives are tied in so that it could never possibly be an advantage not to have it. Even if they didn’t foresee this specific counter, they should have known that a character who has perks for having advantage could be hampered by losing it and not put that in an ability upgrade.

That's kind of why you run him with a f.o squad
    There so many ways to gain advantage, that he can be gaining it, use it for an ability on his turn, and good chance he'll have another during his turn.

As a plus and play character, maybe it's a hindrance, but not in a f.o squad
    They are missing someone. Hux and Sith Trooper do not generate Advantage as often as their kits need them to, nor do they hand out Advantage around, like other first order toons do. KRU hands advantage out to every FO member but its too random, and depending on speed order, other FO toons might be too slow or have their abilities on cooldown, preventing Hux from getting advantage at the start of his turn as often as he needs

Kinda like KRU hands out Advantage to the rest of the squad, I think a Galactic Legend Kylo will have similar ability, maybe a unique or lead that gives advantage to First Order allies at the start of their turn
  • Krynn007 wrote: »

That's kind of why you run him with a f.o squad
    There so many ways to gain advantage, that he can be gaining it, use it for an ability on his turn, and good chance he'll have another during his turn.

As a plus and play character, maybe it's a hindrance, but not in a f.o squad

But they should never design a kit where it’s possible that upgrading an ability is a bad thing in any situation. I don’t have a problem with the overall ability, and I agree that running with a FO squad improves synergy. Just put the “lose advantage” part in the 1st level of the ability, so that there is no question on whether upgrading it to max is a positive or not.
  • Suffer those that burnt a zeta on him!
  • Mike_ITA
    25 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Hux allowed the players to fight and win the cg's meta, so the nerf is correct.
    The meta can't be imagine by the players, only CG can decide it.
    Long life to cg's meta!!!

And I also loved your supermitichyperbundle, when is it possible to delete the annoying icon in the cantina?
  • Surprise surprise, another untested POS delivered from CG
  • Hey there someone from CG!

Its not only the zeta i want back!
    I want back every single gear, credit, omega and the zetas ofc back from my Hux!

I upgraded a good character! I dont want this nerfed character geared anymore!

Thank you!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    What CG could do, in an ideal world (aka my dreams), is make these zetas that affect specific teams limited to higher stars and gear. For example, the zeta in question here could be walled behind g12 and 7 stars. This is similar to Zombie's revive (g10 lock), ship reinforcement abilities (5 star) and capital ship abilities (locked at 5, 6 and 7 stars.)

This forces investment in a toon while still permitting creativity and it does not completely negate investment in other Epic toons.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    What CG could do, in an ideal world (aka my dreams), is make these zetas that affect specific teams limited to higher stars and gear. For example, the zeta in question here could be walled behind g12 and 7 stars. This is similar to Zombie's revive (g10 lock), ship reinforcement abilities (5 star) and capital ship abilities (locked at 5, 6 and 7 stars.)

This forces investment in a toon while still permitting creativity and it does not completely negate investment in other Epic toons.

That would require them to actually test the character and understand how he will interact on different teams, which they don’t have any interest in doing.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    DonBongo92 wrote: »
    Hey there someone from CG!

Its not only the zeta i want back!
    I want back every single gear, credit, omega and the zetas ofc back from my Hux!

I upgraded a good character! I dont want this nerfed character geared anymore!

Thank you!

If you're going to nerf him, I really don't want him at G12. I have other uses for the gear. @CG_SBCrumb can you comment if this will be returned too?

Request for refund if u paid (u probably did) for shards because it’s really not what you paid for. They have to feel the economic repercussions of their actions or it will just keep happening.

They probably never even tested the hux “counter” to GAS cause if u did, u’ll realise that with +25% speed to all 501st (due to rex), it’s rarely possible that your SE team goes first even without the tm gain from rex. For reference, GAS just needs to be at 273 speed to be faster than a DR at 340 speed, and this speed is possible with a CC CD set averaging + 16-17 speed (with speed primary arrow).