edited December 2019
We need a FO healer.
Plz CG, make this
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    KRU lead already does that to some extent. Many other teams don't even have a healing synergy at this level.
  • No give empire a healer!
  • Both FO and Empire would need it, from long time....
  • Between Thrawn and FOO, you have all the healing you need for empire and FO. I always finish my GA battles with full health and protection.
  • JaxonUop wrote: »
    Between Thrawn and FOO, you have all the healing you need for empire and FO. I always finish my GA battles with full health and protection.

FOO?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Healer for empire? You mean shoretrooper?
  • Daishi wrote: »
    Healer for empire? You mean shoretrooper?

No, give Jedi a healer!

• We need 2 more tuskens and a jawa rework.
    Maybe for the Mandalorian pass?
  • Give the Tusken some new binos to defeat him.
  • Really?

Kylo regains protection off a special.
    FOX increases health by 10% every critical+20% if he used his special and didn’t kill someone.
    KRU regains 8% health every time he’s damaged.
    KRU lead allows everyone to regain 5% health and protection for every buff and debuff applied. With nearly every toon in FO giving advantage and other buffs, this is enough to compete with nearly everyone but like the top 10 teams right now.

My KRU is a timeout master. I put multiple teams in arena on auto and watch the enemy teams struggle to kill him for 5 minutes.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Deadheat wrote: »
    Really?

Kylo regains protection off a special.
    FOX increases health by 10% every critical+20% if he used his special and didn’t kill someone.
    KRU regains 8% health every time he’s damaged.
    KRU lead allows everyone to regain 5% health and protection for every buff and debuff applied. With nearly every toon in FO giving advantage and other buffs, this is enough to compete with nearly everyone but like the top 10 teams right now.

My KRU is a timeout master. I put multiple teams in arena on auto and watch the enemy teams struggle to kill him for 5 minutes.

hmm
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Relic 7, near 100k health, 71%armor, 62% resistance.

CLS can’t beat him. Badly modded Revan team can’t beat him. If you watched Ahnalds video on Hux, his Cls test team times out on a less than spectacular modded KRU.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    If you watched Ahnalds video on Hux

Haha
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Daishi wrote: »
    Healer for empire? You mean shoretrooper?

Another one, lol
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Then Sith Trooper wont work if they are healed up..they have to die
  • Hux lead is better than KRU we need a healer.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Hux lead is better than KRU we need a healer.

This, though they also lose speed under Hux which will be missed as well as the healing
  • 3dec9caow82p.jpeg

We already see some G12 Hux lead in TW :|
  • Marker works better than the highlighter for redaction.
  • No. KRU lead is to poor for give a consistent HP for all team . Seems a leftover skill , if anyone of team have some effect
    There are entire teams who can be rendered impotent by KRUM's lead and its healing. Yes, it's matchup-dependent, but when it matches up well, it's incredibly potent healing.

That healing is why a strong FO team can reliably beat an equal Nightsisters team.
    Still not a he.
  • Deadheat wrote: »

Good if you aim for timeout on offense I guess ? We know the AI is so good

Oops, the way I play is incorrect because it’s not the way you play? So sorry, guess I’ll go back to fighting Revan teams... and there goes everyone but KRU, aaand he’s stunned. Gonna just let this sit for the next 4:30 while I can’t take a turn. Same for CLS and a few others that I’m not going to put my Geos back in to take out. It’s enjoyable to see what works and what won’t. Also, I know several people around my arena rank and they timeout when they attack my team.

Last TW took 8 battles to get through my Fo.

And being around 200 in arena with FO surrounded by Revan, CLS, NS, DR, GG, Shaak ti, Traya and others, I’m sure I’m not up this high just because people aren’t hitting me.

Let him do him lol
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Let him do him lol
    He do him all he want, I'm just saying, attacking people and doing auto is not how you test if your team is a timeout team

And he said he does well on TW with him. props to you @Deadheat maybe your team is good at timeout. wasnt debating that. my post was more about the testing. I know a well geared FO can be a pain in the ****

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    FO murders their own troops regularly pretty sure healers aint their thing
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    FO murders their own troops regularly pretty sure healers aint their thing

Sacrifice ability
  • JaxonUop wrote: »
    Between Thrawn and FOO, you have all the healing you need for empire and FO. I always finish my GA battles with full health and protection.

FOO?

First Order Officer
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    JaxonUop wrote: »

FOO?

First Order Officer

I knew that, I just don't understand how he heals anybody.
  • First Order Zaalbar