Replies

• Options
    Last 3v3 Malak was the “I win if you don’t have it” toon ... is GA$ going to be the same ? What will counter R7 GA$ , Rex and Fives ? You still have to sit Skywalker down , but now only have 3 toons to do it with. CLS , Han and Chewy might work , but then again , they might be a one shot loss. Thoughts?
  • Options
    I hate 3v3. It’s not something we prepare for or are able to practice. And how’s it going to work with summonable toons? 6v5 is easier to deal with than 4v3.
  • Options
    I'm think that the people who like 3v3 are the loud minority here.

My wife is a casual player, she hates it.
  • Options
    Love 3 vs. 3 and looking forward to it returning....the dev said it was coming to GAC at some point, hopefully for the next one. 5 vs. 5 GAC has become pretty stale.
  • Options
    Love 3 vs. 3 and looking forward to it returning....the dev said it was coming to GAC at some point, hopefully for the next one. 5 vs. 5 GAC has become pretty stale.

Arrived
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Mysticus wrote: »
    Biggest problem with 3x3 is that we dont have any single place to try it. No GW, arena, pve, pvp. Nothing. And suddenly we are forced to compete 3v3. That is ****.

Your opponents are in the same boat as you though, so no one is at a disadvantage here. Everyone has to learn what works, and what doesn't. That's what makes it more interesting, than doing the same old format again and again.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Dislike.

Reconsidering.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Dislike.

Reconsidering.

Reskin
  • Options
    Aren’t there unbeatable teams in 3v3?
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Deadheat wrote: »
    Aren’t there unbeatable teams in 3v3?

No
  • Options
    Ugh
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ugh

Maybe.
  • Options
    I like 3V3 GA.
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    I hate 3v3. It’s not something we prepare for or are able to practice. And how’s it going to work with summonable toons? 6v5 is easier to deal with than 4v3.

But this guy is asking the real question.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    So Kyber league is now 44,000 points but feats are still as difficult as they ever were

Some of these undersized wins, and the resistance specific feat wins seem improbable unless you were fighting your own guild members that set poor defenses or your game handle is Skywalker

Only variable that we are missing is how many teams per territory, points per round end and defensive points per team

Agree, feats that force 3 non working characters together on 3v3 and same amount of undersized wins feels like they didnt think this thru at all.
  • Options
    Time. To. Talk. Like. This. Now.

Thanks. To. TVF.
  • Options
    3v3 again? Such crap..
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Thanks. To. TVF.

Wrong
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    BOHICA
  • Options
    Kalano wrote: »
    LOVE 3 vs 3 and miss it, but, apparently if your opponent has Malak, and you don't, you are fubared.

This was a HUGE complaint that cycled the forums OVER AND OVER. Did they fix it? (doubt it)

They did! His event returned. Everyone should have him by now 😜

Everyone SHOULD have him... Yes.
    COULD everyone have him?... Probably not.
    WOULD everyone have him?... No.
  • Options

Thanks. To. TVF.

Wrong

Right.
  • Options
    LOVE 3 vs 3 and miss it, but, apparently if your opponent has Malak, and you don't, you are fubared.

This was a HUGE complaint that cycled the forums OVER AND OVER. Did they fix it? (doubt it)

He. Came. 5. Times
  • Options
    Would @CG_SBCrumb or anyone want to address the 5s zeta bug in a 3v3 format?
  • Options

What's that
  • Darkhelmet1641
    45 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

What's that

5s has to be in the 5th spot for his zeta to work..... no 5th slot in 3v3
  • Options

What's that

5s has to be in the 5th spot for his zeta to work..... no 5th slot in 3v3

FR? Bruh
  • Options
    I still haven’t heard a legitimate reason for not liking it...
  • Options

He. Came. 5. Times

i6abea8qnbr8.jpg
  • Options

He. Came. 5. Times

Can we get a mod to review this comment please?

😂🤣
  • Options
    I'm think that the people who like 3v3 are the loud minority here.
    I LIKE 3V3!!! :p