Whale Harder

Prev1
TJax
101 posts Member
fwi6ohxvaqnj.jpeg
54t6bgv4mlk7.jpeg

My brother started last weekend and this is the top two in his arena. Either these two are cheating or they are next level whales, or these arena shards take significantly longer to fill than most would think. Would take 5 weeks min to have 3 zetas with the bundle right?

@CG_LucifersDaddy

Replies

• Options
    You know these guys didnt start when your brother did right?

A new arena Shard wont be created until they're full (like 2000+ or something)

So it's possible.

I don't think you can cheat in game materials but I may be wrong.

• TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm, seems like I remember an EA customer service rep rewarding someone with a 7* negotiator.... so I guess that was possible right??
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    And the GG bro has very little outside srp driods and the bundle toons. Impossible to buy that many GG shards and zeta mats
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    TJax wrote: »
    And the GG bro has very little outside srp driods and the bundle toons. Impossible to buy that many GG shards and zeta mats

10ap7dmjsk30.jpg
    b3j37u783ch9.jpg

Its possible but seemingly unreasonable.
  • Options

No, it's not impossible. You can slow your progress and set yourself up as a smurf.
    You might not like it but there arent many ways around it.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Also, they didn’t start long enough ago that they were in the last GAC, so there is that also.... maybe they whales out and don’t care about GAC right??
  • Options
    What rank did your little brother have when he hit L28 & entered the Shard?

Back in April when I started I zoned in at about 7000, my friend did the same just under a week later & was at 16000 in the same shard. Also while I was L28, the shard leaders were already 50+.
    So it looks like it was about 2 weeks to fill up.

L85 part is possible with the Hyperdrive Bundle.

Some of the characters are in the Bundle while others have Bundle Packs for just the character (Grievous, ARC, & Shak Ti)

I also think the G13 is possible given a few bundles I saw last month with G12 pieces in them.

So all total, I'm betting you could get those results for about $300-ish, maybe a bit more combined with say 3 weeks of farming nodes.

So yeah, its possible if unlikely.

PS. I am thinking Next Level Whale to be in the multiple 1000's spent. So I guess it depends on what you consider "Whale".

• TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

10ap7dmjsk30.jpg
    b3j37u783ch9.jpg

Got to have a 7* toon to earn shard currency bro, and he doesn’t have any other seps at 7*.

• Options
    You know these guys didnt start when your brother did right?

A new arena Shard wont be created until they're full (like 2000+ or something)

So it's possible.

I don't think you can cheat in game materials but I may be wrong.

Arena Shards are 20,000

Fleet Shards are 2,000

Or so I've heard.

• Options

10ap7dmjsk30.jpg
    b3j37u783ch9.jpg

Got to have a 7* toon to earn shard currency bro, and he doesn’t have any other seps at 7*.

Second pic shows you can buy Grievous shards for crystals.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options

10ap7dmjsk30.jpg
    b3j37u783ch9.jpg

Second pic shows you can buy Grievous shards for crystals.

True, but it’s only the 4 star unlock plus other shards. You telling me this guy was lucky enough to pull GG, plus enough GG to get him 7*, and enough sep droid shards to unlock them, but none of the other seps and AV stays at HDB level?? That’s one lucky sunuvagun.
  • Options
    You guys understand that many of there’s are Alt accounts where they are added to guilds and pulled along events to sandbag zetas, Get, Get2 and so on,,,
  • Options
    You know he could be in a guild that gets it done on zetas right?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Would take 5 weeks min to have 3 zetas with the bundle right?
    No way you can cheat and get zetas to begin with

It doesn't look like they cheated at all
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    You know he could be in a guild that gets it done on zetas right?

How does your guild “get it done” on zetas? A guild can earn ONE more mat for winning tw, outside of that zetas are a individual ship arena reward.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Does it look at all like they have been awarded materials or character shards inappropriately by an EA customer service rep?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

Does it look at all like they have been awarded materials or character shards inappropriately by an EA customer service rep?
    They are ranked high on fleet arena, and they have enough ships to complete the zeta mat weekly challenge, with daily logins. Nothing seems inappropriate
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    You guys understand that many of there’s are Alt accounts where they are added to guilds and pulled along events to sandbag zetas, Get, Get2 and so on,,,

You understand that I’ve been playing this game a long time, unless this arena shard has been filling for a month, and the #1 was the first into the shard, and my brother was a month later still in the same shard?
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options

They are ranked high on fleet arena, and they have enough ships to complete the zeta mat weekly challenge, with daily logins. Nothing seems inappropriate

You realize if they are #1 since day one in fleet, and their guild won TW, three zetas is a full month ahead of my brothers account?! You mean to tell me it took A MONTH to fill an arena shard?? This game is in worse shape than I thought.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

You realize if they are #1 since day one in fleet, and their guild won TW, three zetas is a full month ahead of my brothers account?! You mean to tell me it took A MONTH to fill an arena shard?? This game is in worse shape than I thought.
    ok
  • Options
    You know just because someone is stronger than your brothers account doesn't mean they're cheating.
  • Options
    alot of people that restart will hoard,so yeah they might have leeched a few zetas from guild tws and tb. for all you know this is a 2 year old account that stalled before level 28. might have whaled a bit, might not. No cheat there though
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    alot of people that restart will hoard,so yeah they might have leeched a few zetas from guild tws and tb. for all you know this is a 2 year old account that stalled before level 28. might have whaled a bit, might not. No cheat there though

So you are suggesting that someone started an alt, leveled to 22, then had it join tw in a guild for months (approx 40 zeta mat difference between this account and my brother, which would be 13 wins at 120M+ GP) without generating tickets which would take at a minimum 4+ months? That’s next level sandbagging. If that is the way it happened I still call it taking advantage of an exploit. By the way, I don’t know what tb your guild does, but I have never seen one that awards zetas.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    For sure is not WAI.
  • Options
    For sure is not WAI.

It isn't but they cant ban someone for playing smart.
  • Reyn_Khuprus
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    aight dunno why i said tb. drunk and didnt really care I guess. For an alt account, 4months is nothing. you get people that pop in with a 7* kenobi or traya in new shards so what is hard about about picturing someone hoarding zetas. For someone that has a main account, 4months logging once a day is nothing so getting the zetas isnt that big of a strech. Is it a crack in the system sure. But not an exploit by any means
  • Options
    You know just because someone is stronger than your brothers account doesn't mean they're cheating.

Baby yoda speaks truth, there is nothing extraordinary here.
    Whaling has a part to play, it's not evil.
    And being smart also has a large roll.
    Just because you have played for a long time and have told your brother what to do, and it hasnt made him first, doesnt mean others are cheating.
    Calm down chief
  • Matti359
    123 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    they could have been hoarding energy for a year, which means they got last year's and this year's celebration packages, which included one zeta each. In the between, they get zeta mats from daily login as well, you can do the math, here are your 3 zetas. (and 200k+ guild points, 7* traya, Han, GK, etc.)
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Matti359 wrote: »
    they could have been hoarding energy for a year, which means they got last year's and this year's celebration packages, which included one zeta each. In the between, they get zeta mats from daily login as well, you can do the math, here are your 3 zetas. (and 200k+ guild points, 7* traya, Han, GK, etc.)

Cute, but they have no raid Han or gk because they didn’t have a single seven star character to join the heroic raid during that entire time. Hoarding energy has nothing to do with obtaining zeta mats.
  • Options
    Matti359 wrote: »
    Hoarding energy has nothing to do with obtaining zeta mats.
    Did you just read the post you have replied to? If you have a hoarder account below lv 28 for long enough, you'll eventually get a few zeta mats from compensation packages, anniversary gifts or even daily logins towards the end of each month.