Today I Learned

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think I'd have been able to one-shot them by then. Turns out Armor Shred only helps so much :(097lp4cqk4lu.png

Replies

• Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Is this an 8h fight?
  • Moorebid wrote: »
    Is this an 8h fight?

It was a three hour auto :)
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Vaelkyrie wrote: »
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't think I'd have been able to one-shot them by then. Turns out Armor Shred only helps so much :(097lp4cqk4lu.png

Armor shred doesn't work like -25%,-50%,-75% and so on...
    Its always -25% of whats left.
    Therefore there is a limitation of how many shreds do something significant to enemys armor...like 5, maybe 6 shreds. That's it.
  • You're missing Ezra and his damage increase for everyone, try him instead of Sabine
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Remind me - which is the battle that lets you fight against Phoenix?
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    You're missing Ezra and his damage increase for everyone, try him instead of Sabine

I actually did, I had a seven star Ezra whilst my Sabine is only five, found out that even though it was slightly easier to erase taunts to target who I liked, it wasn't enough oomph, Kanaan recovered so much protection just by getting turns, and Chopper could fill up their prot again just by cleansing buffs- so I switched out for Sabine thinking I could play the long(er) game xD
  • Tiig wrote: »

Galactic War. Where else would you find a level 75 Kanan?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Tiig wrote: »

This was a Galactic War node, if thats what you're asking. Second to last, which is why I was slightly invested in trying :p
  • Imagine not being able to kill someone with -4975% defense.

Lol