Crit chance and Crit damage for b1 relic?

6f1t009zjywj.png

Can somebody please explain how having crit damage and crit chance in b1's relic agility attacker mastery makes any sense when right in his kit it says that he can't crit?

Replies

• I like asking this over and over: Do you use a square mod on HY or C3 to boost their speed with a speed secondary?

If yes, you can surely see how increasing B1's relic level for additional physical damage is a reasonable gain.
  • I like asking this over and over: Do you use a square mod on HY or C3 to boost their speed with a speed secondary?

If yes, you can surely see how increasing B1's relic level for additional physical damage is a reasonable gain.

Point here is that there are 3 stats directly related to critical hits, none of which actually improve anything for b1. To say you're getting an equal amount for your investment versus other relics that don't have useless stats doesn't really make sense. Why include stats that literally do nothing for the character? You really want to invest a full g13 finisher to get half the benefits you really should be getting?
  • Not to mention the health stat that's included as well that also does nothing for b1
  • PAULYSHORE wrote: »
    I like asking this over and over: Do you use a square mod on HY or C3 to boost their speed with a speed secondary?

You really want to invest a full g13 finisher to get half the benefits you really should be getting?
    Yes, I'd still invest in it because with the additional damage B1 just wears down most average-modded teams trying to counter my GG. R5 at the moment.

Relics are not individually tailored, unlike g12 finishers, so they don't take into account unique abilities and characters that act slightly differently than their mastery class suggests.

Regarding other characters getting better gains, take AV for example. She benefits from every stat she gets, yet B1 still has a superior relic.
  • If you wanna justify it that way by all means, but there are 12 different archetypes for these relic mastery stats and to say there probably isn't a better fitting one for this character and others like hyoda and c3p0 is ridiculous.
  • Agility is just his highest stat, and attacker is obvious. So all agility attackers gain that and that's also the only one that further boosts his damage I think. His only 3 useable stats are offense, speed, and potency. The latter two aren't touched by any relics
  • PAULYSHORE wrote: »
    6f1t009zjywj.png

Can somebody please explain how having crit damage and crit chance in b1's relic agility attacker mastery makes any sense when right in his kit it says that he can't crit?

It's because Mastery isn't tailored to the character. They didn't look at B1 and say "They need crit, let's give them crit."

Mastery depends on the role (Attacker) and the character's primary stat (Agility). All Agility Attackers, whether they're B1 or Scavenger Rey or Greedo will have the same Mastery.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    so don't relic him and report back op
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    so don't relic him and report back op
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Funny how that's the thing he complains about and not the health bonus
  • Unfortunatly, B1 is an agility attacker. All of the agility attacker stats are the same bonuses for each agility attacker. It is the same for CLS. there are no exceptions. Now, if he gained - amount of droid battalion instead, that would be better for b1, but as i stated before, the stats are generic
  • This comes up every now and then and guess what? It doesn't matter. B1 is a beast with relic levels with or without crit chance. If you're so **** you don't get that boost then don't use relics on B1. It'll be your loss because the damage boost is better than the boost a lot of characters get with relics and I personally enjoy adding an extra 20k damage to each attack a Separatist does