My squad - what next?

HcxxcH
2 posts Member
edited December 2019
Greetings, I have this commando (Bastila Shan 5* - leader, Ahoka Tano 7*, Barriss Offee 7*, Mace windu 7*, Grand Master Yoda 7*). In what direction would you go further? Please first step how you would focus. Or, who would you replace first and by whom?
Thank you for your advice

Replies

• thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Ditch Mace ASAP for almost any other Jedi, Jolee would be a good choice, then work towards Jedi Knight Revan. A tank in the meantime might be good, but it's not vital. Also if you have swgoh.gg, posting the link to your account here will make helping you easier for people.
  • jedi knight anakin or general kenobi or ezra are also good replacements for windu
  • Keep farming Bastilia up to 7 star, farm Jolee Bindo to replace Mace Windu and farm the rest of the requirements for Jedi Knight Revan.

• HcxxcH
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Post edited by HcxxcH on
  • HcxxcH wrote: »

I approve. Also people may disagree, but I would be prepared to say Luminara would be better than mace as an immediate change while you farm alternatives, he is literally that bad. Since you don't have anyone else particularly geared, may as well go for good options, so Ezra for damage, Kanaan for survivability as quick farms, Jolee and later JKR for better compositions. Guild doing HAAT raid will help with Kenobi which is a good tank choice, but Old Ben works under Bastila too.