Need 2nd Phoenix lead for 3v3

We have 6 Phoenix characters, but only one leadership. I suspect Hera's lead is so good that a second lead would rarely get used… except for 3v3 GAC. It makes sense for there to be more than one Phoenix lead, since the other characters often took turns leading missions in the TV show. Of course, giving Ahsoka Fulcrum a Phoenix tag and leadership would solve this problem, but that dead horse has been beaten beyond all recognition by now and it is clear the Devs are never going to give her the tag (despite the fact that Phoenix was HER squadron even before the Ghost crew joined them).

I realize people are going to say to run the others under rebel and/or Jedi leads, which is what I do. But most of the zetas for Phoenix are specific to their faction, so you lose a lot by putting them into other squads.

Replies

• Mrboma wrote: »
    We have 6 Phoenix characters, but only one leadership. I suspect Hera's lead is so good that a second lead would rarely get used… except for 3v3 GAC. It makes sense for there to be more than one Phoenix lead, since the other characters often took turns leading missions in the TV show. Of course, giving Ahsoka Fulcrum a Phoenix tag and leadership would solve this problem, but that dead horse has been beaten beyond all recognition by now and it is clear the Devs are never going to give her the tag (despite the fact that Phoenix was HER squadron even before the Ghost crew joined them).

I realize people are going to say to run the others under rebel and/or Jedi leads, which is what I do. But most of the zetas for Phoenix are specific to their faction, so you lose a lot by putting them into other squads.

I just put Hera lead, Ezra, and Kanan together. I thought that was a pretty good combination.
  • ezra kanan are jedi, just throw QGJ or somebody else to lead them. And then set hera, zeb, sabine. And put chopper as plug an play character, in droid team or something. Theres so many ways you can use them.
  • dEstq wrote: »
    ezra kanan are jedi, just throw QGJ or somebody else to lead them. And then set hera, zeb, sabine. And put chopper as plug an play character, in droid team or something. Theres so many ways you can use them.

I agree this is the current best solution. However, parts of Kanan's zeta are Phoenix specific. By playing him in a non-phoenix squad, you are not getting the full benefit of this zeta, including the huge turn meter gain. "Dispel all debuffs on Phoenix allies and grant them Defense Up for 3 turns, grant Kanan and target ally Foresight for 2 turns, and when each of these Foresights expire Kanan gains 100% Turn Meter and other Phoenix allies gain 50% Turn Meter."