Guild lockout before TB

Accidentally joined the wrong guild for literally 2 seconds and now I can’t get back in my guild. LSTB starts before I can rejoin my guild and I’m going to miss the entire 6 day battle and rewards if I can’t get in within the next 12 hours. What can I do?! @CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• Sit out this TB. You are not the first one this has ever happened to.
  • I’m in the same situation and understand it’s nothing to do now. Thing is that the discussion should be why this feature even exists?

Raids have the limit, so can’t exploit that even with jumping guilds. I can’t see what other use a lock like this have? I’ve been playing similar games with guilds/clans etc where no such limit exists and haven’t seen any downside to it.

The only thing this feature seems to do right now is punishing players for a missed click. Just one little click. A simple slip of the finger, a brain fart or misread. Or an honest player being kicked from guilds they join.

What’s the positive part of the feature? Does it fill any purpose? Support can’t answer this question but agrees it seems pointless and it’s been lifted here in forums and on Discord several times, but I have yet seen an answer.
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    So if lockout didnt occur:
    Player joins guild A, does his combat and deploys in day 1, leaves joins guild B does the same
    Day 2 - player does his combat and deploys, leaves guild B joins Guild A does the same.

I think that gives you the idea of what could happen and also apart from the moral aspect, the potential bugs it could introduce.

Aware that it's not what your saying and accidentally joining the wrong guild happens. However I would say this is the reason why lockout occurs.
  • So if lockout didnt occur:
    Player joins guild A, does his combat and deploys in day 1, leaves joins guild B does the same
    Day 2 - player does his combat and deploys, leaves guild B joins Guild A does the same.

I think that gives you the idea of what could happen and also apart from the moral aspect, the potential bugs it could introduce.

Aware that it's not what your saying and accidentally joining the wrong guild happens. However I would say this is the reason why lockout occurs.

We are not talking about being locked from TB, it’s the issue of being locked from joining a guild