I really hate 3's

Grand Arena is my favorite part of the game. 3's? Ruins GAC for me

Replies

• Yeah it sucks game is at a serious lull this November/December period
  • dEstq
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    3's is the most broken mode in the game. And its meaningless if you keep getting matched with guys who have better mods and 20 more g12 than you, at 2,5M gp... nonplayable.
  • dEstq wrote: »
    3's is the most broken mode in the game. And its meaningless if you keep getting matched with guys who have better mods and 20 more g12 than you, at 2,5M gp... nonplayable.

The crazy thing is that 90+% of the game is about teams of 5. To have an entire tournament around 3's seems like a bad curveball.
  • I love it, its fun to play a different sometimes, and try new strategy..
  • Nothing in this game is balanced about 3v3. Fun is if your opponents are terrible and unfun becomes when they got x2 g13 than you and you sit in front of relic7 tank walls and you wont do enough dmg to break through them as you got 2 dds less per round and they can reg endlessly.

Have good opponents and you will have wall of fives, sthan, bigz, bossk, zombie etc and at some points your teams finish what can with 3 kill them.
  • All this 3v3 complaints are a bit over the top. Yes it's made to be 5v5 but a majority of squads require 3 main characters and then the final two are always replaceable which means their are plenty if good 3v3 squads that gel and work together.
    Cls, chewy, han
    Traya, sion, nhilis
    Padme, gk, jka
    Dr, bsf, malak
    Bossk, boba, dengar
    Ep, vader, thrawn
    Jkr, gmy, jolee

These are only a few off the top of my head that are the core of their squad and the rest of the spots are interchangeable which means 3v3 is definitely doable and fair and fun if you know what you are doing.