Is the Ls geo tb fun? 33 votes

Yes
6% 2 votes
No
84% 28 votes
I dont understand what fun means anymore
9% 3 votes

Replies

• ****, not looking good so far. I thought at least maybe 1 out every 10 might be having fun but this is ridiculous
  • Raising the event to 11, while capping the toons at 5 does not make a fun event.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Why even bother trying this event. Myself and my guild are desperate for GET2 for the new capital ships but it is comically hard to even survive one wave of battle. Why in the hell would $$CG$$ do this. For example my Padme squad is reliced all around R7 JKA is the most powerful toon on my roster with over 7500 damage and a R5 GK with health and protection through the roof can’t get passed the first round. I can only imagine that another relic increase is coming otherwise I don’t know what else to do to make squads any better.

Have you tried modding your JKA for offense? 7500 offense on a relic 7 JKA is almost zero added offense, which seems non-ideal for your primary damage dealer on the team.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    it's so much fun - like a colonoscopy every other day - want more of this **** <3