I dont understand how I lost.

mazewindoo
38 posts Member
edited December 2019
So in GA i faced two players. One of them suffered 2 losses when i only suffered one but he beats me with almost 200 points. The other suffers 2 losses i suffer 1 he wins also. Here is the gac history.
https://swgoh.gg/p/733188961/gac-history/?gac=2&r=2
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Did you place all defensive teams?
    Did score different amounts of conquer bonus?
  • Options
    Fleet wins/losses are not properly shown in the GAC history (yet). If you look at your and your opponent's fleet battle (first link), you see from the health of your ships that you actually lost/timed out while your opponent probably won (your starting ships are dead and your opponent has a full fleet).

A first time fleet win, taking the 153 points for territory clear into account, awards you over 200 banners.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    First case:
    Your opponent defeated your fleet and conquered that zone. You didn't defeat his.

May I suggest, that you remove all personal information from this false accusation of cheating?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Second case - same story. Your opponent conquered your fleet zone, you didn't conquer his. No idea how many squad zones each of you conquered, but I guess your loss is fair.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    First case:
    Your opponent defeated your fleet and conquered that zone. You didn't defeat his.

May I suggest, that you remove all personal information from this false accusation of cheating?

Was the cheating accusation edited out?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    First case:

Was the cheating accusation edited out?

Yes.