Guilds and lack of new Hsith data

Replies

• Just about had it with the whole jtr required ****

Hair of the dog??
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Okay, seriously. Just spitballing here, but....maybe get JTR? Just a thought.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Padme leader,GK,ahsoka, jka,cw chewie does well or mace expose I wouldn't recommend yoda to much crap to constantly have to cleanse
  • Even qgj hits hard with courage and cleanse
  • Waste of power and unneeded I started my own guild saw a leader soloing hsith with 3 accounts gonna go that rought why join a guild if they cant get 3 people on the same page
  • I'm really sorry that that's what you did but unless veterans get a serious rework waste of time and power and will just cost tw loses
  • Talk about playing the long game.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    HSTR:
    P1 - RJT, FINN, C3PO, R2D2, BB8. - 9mil
    P2 - JKRevan, Bastilla, Jolee, GMY, HYODA - 25mil (from 20% left in p1, into p2)
    P3 - MT, VENT, OD, NA, ZOMBIE - w/deathstorm solo
    P4 - ALL IN USE WHATEVER
  • Barik_Edo
    199 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    And can easily do jtr damage with out that toon

Got some screenshots to back up that claim? Resistance is getting me 30-35% of P1 with only Finn and R2 having relics. Padme may be comparable to the old school Resistance squad with RT and Stick Rey which averaged about 12% for me.

That said, making Resistance a requirement to join a guild for HSTR seems pretty silly when just a few people can knock out P1.
  • Sorry that's anouther that makes me laugh required minimum power to join...shouldn't you want lower power better teams and not leveled up geared up moded up juck toon for your tw pairing? But hey whatever
  • And don't need screen shots do it yourself dont need to prove truth
  • Sorry if I'm a buzzkill but if yer not using the toon yet dont farm it farm shards and buy premium gear
  • Is it just me or does this guy not make much more sense when he's supposedly sober?
  • Hey that's why I started my own guild I can help new players manage their power old players are screwed since the game changed
  • 2m x 50 that's 100m
  • Right. Who needs evidence to backup otherwise baseless claims. Just proclaim it as the truth! Lol...

FWIW, Skelturix just put out a video with only 5 teams clearing HSTR. Guess which one wasn't on there?
  • And I'll bet all will be kyber
  • Sorry if I'm a buzzkill but if yer not using the toon yet dont farm it farm shards and buy premium gear

If you are suggesting people don't farm JTR, I have bad news for you...

She is already shown to be required for new Rey, which is likely to be a main player in a very highly power team considering it is based off of the Star Wars movie currently in theatres.

But if you don't like preparing for potentially meta teams, then you do you.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • I'm just saying there is no rush
  • Gac is kinda the benchmark for how many teams to currently run you dont need everything right now as the game wants you to believe that's how they make money
  • My alt is division 6 and just now starting to see reven I'm just saying there is no rush
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    And don't need screen shots do it yourself dont need to prove truth
    Vaccines cause autism

Don’t need to prove truth
  • Furthermore why would a new players try to farm first order or resistance right now in the middle of a new movie rework?
  • And don't need screen shots do it yourself
    “dont need to prove truth” - Flat Earth Society

Fixed it for you
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I'm just saying stop requiring toons that are either obsolete or will be soon makes no sense
  • This is great stuff.

Question, should I bother going for Thrawn?
  • Depends on yer gp if you have enough to absorb Phoenix for example if yer 1m gp and trying to do cls toons Phoenix toons and reven without doing a carth team yer screwed because all your gp will be junk. Players that are 3 to 4m gp dont understand that because they didn't have to deal with gac. Bottom line you need to water down the junk toons into your main teams.
  • I wouldn't even bother with cls until chewbacca then run a cls,raid han,chewbacca,biggs,wedge that way you can work on reble pilots without wasting alot of gp. Just remember you really dont need loads of areana teams