Guilds and lack of new Hsith data

Replies

• And I'll bet all will be kyber

What if some of us have already made Kyber in Division 1....and we have JTR? What's the pro move here? Please share with the class.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • As I said above you had enough power to absorb the junk
  • And Its really scary that i need to explain that
  • ive read through 3 pages and still don’t understand what you want to happen. Are you asking on the swgoh forum for youtubers to make new videos on sith raid because guilds want jtr for sith raid as a requirement? If so not sure what your grumble is, whether it’s YouTube content or guilds requirements to join.
  • I just made a new alt to do geo Tbs knowing that a g9 padme team can do 3 to 4% phase one and every guild out there wants jtr or they won't accept you. Was a little drunk and frustrated was all. And I blame you tube guilds are just doing as they are told.
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Depends on yer gp if you have enough to absorb Phoenix for example if yer 1m gp and trying to do cls toons Phoenix toons and reven without doing a carth team yer screwed because all your gp will be junk. Players that are 3 to 4m gp dont understand that because they didn't have to deal with gac. Bottom line you need to water down the junk toons into your main teams.

Sober, not sober make some sense. This is the only paragraph I'll respond to since it's somewhat understandable. You dont think 3m-4m players dont have junk toons? Oh my

https://swgoh.gg/p/521943135/characters/

Take a look through. Most of my relic toons I wouldn't consider junk but g9 farm boy, g10 lando I wish I could give those up but they are there. On a side note. Without JRT, JKR can not 4-6m damage in p1. GG can do 4-8m rng dependent on p1. Theres plenty of other teams out there can triumph jrt now in p1
  • I'm just saying stop requiring toons that are either obsolete or will be soon makes no sense

That's a guild issue. Has nothing to do with YouTubers. They aren't going to make videos about alternate teams for low-level guilds to use in the Sith Raid because, frankly, not many people would bother watching that. The Sith Raid is basically on auto-pilot for most guilds...the only thing that is really worthwhile for them to do these days, as far as Sith Raid videos, is to show a team that can put up significantly more raid damage than existing teams. There are usually exceptions to posted guild requirements though so if your roster is strong enough in other areas and you're an active player who always gets your daily raid tickets, you should be able to find a lower-level guild that is willing to overlook your lack of JTR. If they don't bother to look at the rest of your roster and your admittance is strictly based on whether someone has JTR or not, then I don't think you want to be in that guild anyway because they are either very lazy when it comes to determining who joins the guild or they struggle mightily to clear the Sith Raid.
  • It's ok I'm done first and last post ever too much like politics only see or hear what you want to
  • Dear lord...this post lol
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    have you tried r7 Phoenix?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • It's ok I'm done first and last post ever too much like politics only see or hear what you want to
    1) Don't post while drunk
    2) Explain your situation clearly, we are not telepathic
    3) Don't assume people will agree with you
  • “Yer” .....

😂
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Not sure even C3PO could translate this thread. What a bunch of incoherent rhetoric.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    ive read through 3 pages and still don’t understand what you want to happen.

Attention
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Good grief this thread is a gem.

If you seriously started your own guild but are spewing information like use mace over yoda, amd ignore cls/jtr please just join another guild and let your prospective members experience actual growth instead of ignorantly stunting their growth. 😂
  • Im staring this thread. Whenever I need a break from the game, I'll be sure to come back here. This made my day
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Thank you to all that posted. 24 hours later now plenty of guilds to choose from. Didn't mean to use all of you to create a hot topic, but all the YouTube guys really give limited ways of contact. That left forums as the only avenue to reach out. Sorry about all the nonsense had to get you all fired up to make this a hot topic.
  • Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • You catch the rematch
  • Eh cant figure out maybe you can..I'm new here but the disurbe version of "song of silence "
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    U beating zeta kylo teams?
  • I love lamp!
  • Eh cant figure out maybe you can..I'm new here but the disurbe version of "song of silence "

Of course.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
    But it's Sound of silence.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nice ty I love that remake.
  • As too YouTube people...understand I'm a day trader I dont work either. However you are trying to do a job.That job you choose relies on you actually doing some work,not just talking about whatever you feel like. Therefore the title still applies.
  • We all know you only steal ideas no ideas of yer own
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    As too YouTube people...understand I'm a day trader I dont work either. However you are trying to do a job.That job you choose relies on you actually doing some work,not just talking about whatever you feel like. Therefore the title still applies.

Well, actually they can talk about whatever they feel like. You and I are not obliged to watch and listen if we don't feel like it.