Grand arena loss despite being the only one to beat a squad? WTH

Can someone please explain how I lost this match? I'm the only one who attacked at all. I beat one of their squads. they didn't touch mine. Yet they have a higher score somehow? Aren't scores reset between rounds? how fair is it really if they aren't? I really enjoyed 3s the last time around, but this GA has been an utter ****show
avfzouba6m1y.png
5pajqg2oblg8.png

Replies

• They set a full defence, you didn't. Check the bottom left territory. You can assign 4 squads (I think, depending on your division). Top right corner of the squad setting screen for that territory likely says 2/4 in your case
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Can someone please explain how I lost this match?

You scored 31 banners for the battle and 592 for setting a defense of 6 squads and 1 fleet. Your opponent scored 756 banners for setting 8 squads and 1 fleet on defense. For some reason you chose not to set a complete defense or to only win that 1 battle.
    Aren't scores reset between rounds? how fair is it really if they aren't?

Of course scores are reset. You lost fair and square.
    I really enjoyed 3s the last time around, but this GA has been an utter ****show

You only have yourself to blame for this loss.
  • Why did you stop attacking? The score was there...
  • Odd_Blackheart
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    @ UdalCuain and Waqui okay because on the screen it only shows two squads on the back row, you're right. F*** >.<