Talia lead works about same as Dooku's leader

Jabba
1033 posts Member
On my p2p shard I finish top 5 daily with Dooku lead Rey, Rp, lumi, yoda. I noticed whale using Lumi lead made me think about using Talia lead on my FTP alt account. I tested Talia lead Ventress, Daka, Geo, Sid all FTP and beat speed meta comps with it same way Dooku works in my p2p acct just 1 day so far maybe luck who knows . I know this is all rng based but the whole game is rng based if everyone uses top speed meta characters there will be a lot of coin flips whose character goes first which is rng . It's worth trying people if you have nightsisters just sharing

Replies

• ...cool will give it a shot and a little research...no Dooku so it makes sense to farm my Talia some more and try it on D stallout to see if I drop less. It may get more attention coz people thinking she and sisters are weak. Good looking out - cheers.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    It's a small sample just today but it worked the same hoping it works for my FTP acct like Dooku on my p2p where I'm consistently winning with it
  • The evasion is the same percentage, but the reward is different and not as good I don't think. "When an ally evades they have a 50% chance to recover 5% of their Max Health."
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Talia herself is totally worthless, whereas Dooku is very good (for arena)
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    I agree with @Ello_Asty and @Ivan_Drago

Dooku giving offense up is far superior than the health. Talia is great in GW for her heal and life steal, but a total liability in PVP
  • Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Talia herself is totally worthless, whereas Dooku is very good (for arena)

I use Talia in dark side battles but otherwise she's farmable so why not use her for Galactic War as well
  • Jabba wrote: »
    On my p2p shard I finish top 5 daily with Dooku lead Rey, Rp, lumi, yoda. I noticed whale using Lumi lead made me think about using Talia lead on my FTP alt account. I tested Talia lead Ventress, Daka, Geo, Sid all FTP and beat speed meta comps with it same way Dooku works in my p2p acct just 1 day so far maybe luck who knows . I know this is all rng based but the whole game is rng based if everyone uses top speed meta characters there will be a lot of coin flips whose character goes first which is rng . It's worth trying people if you have nightsisters just sharing

Why on Earth would you have more than 1 account in this game?

Why would you pay for 1 and not the other?

To your point, Talia's re-kit helped a lot.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    I have a lot of time on my hands I guess and game only has maybe 1 hour of content daily so why not play another account. I can't afford spending on 2 so my alt completely free to play and I use different characters there testing for my main where I compete for rank 1 daily. Talia is decent as leader if you have a lot of night sisters maybe better for gw than arena though
  • I prefer the offense up to the 5% HP gain to be honest. She is a good evade option though, just much slower, but her heal is wicked.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Yea heal is great self heals when attacks and adds turn meter to all healed she's decent